Ch. 1 Training Camp?

The city soon began to fade into hillsides and scattered homes. The first years were becoming anxious about this 'training camp' that Gojo had been talking about nonstop for the past week. Kugisaki was rambling about how uncool it was to be going back into the countryside, all the while Itadori tried to keep an enthusiastic atmosphere, looking to the bright side of things. Fushiguro, chin resting in the palm of his hand, stared out the window of the car.
"Ne, sensei," Itadori called to the man seated in the passenger side of the car, "where exactly are we headed anyway? Are you going to be training us?" Gojo gave a wide smile as he looked back at his dear students.
"So glad you asked, Yuji!" Gojo nearly shouted. "Were going to be roughly 2 and a half hours away from Tokyo, closer to Fukushima!"
"Fukushima? Isn't that place still, ya know, radioactive?" Kugisaki chimed in.
"I said close to Fukushima, not in it. We're going to be out in the boonies away from the nasty parts of the radiation. Perfectly safe!" Gojo explained.
"Anyways, to answer your other question, Yuji" Gojo directed his attention to the boy, "no, I will not be the one to train you. The one who will be is my absolutely lovely wife!" Gojo nearly squealed out the word.
"Wait, what!?"
"YOU'RE married!?"
"We're training with Mai-san?"
"HUH?!"
Both Kugisaki and Itadori turned to Fushiguro, shocked by the fact that he knew this piece of information and never thought to share it with his fellow classmates.
"Yes, we are training with Mai," Gojo replied to Fushiguro. "And why is it so shocking that I'm married?!" He yelled back at the other 2 students.
"Well, sensei.." Itadori paused, trying to be as respectful as he could to his elder, "you don't really seem like the most responsible person." Oh that one cut a little deep.
"You're also kind of annoying," Kugisaki added. Kids sure are ruthless these days.
"Well I'll have you know that my wife loves me and thinks I AM responsible!" Gojo pouted.
The 2 completely ignored him and began pestering Fushiguro about this so called 'Mai'.
"Oi, oi, she's MY wife, ya know? You can just ask me about her.."
"No offense sensei, but I feel like you'd exaggerate her. A lot," Itadori shot back.
"So, how much do you know about her?"
"How long have she and Gojo-Sensei been together?"
"How come we never see her at the school?"
"Is she as strong as Gojo-Sensei?"
The 2 were bombarding the poor boy with question after question. Fushiguro reluctantly started to answer his classmates questions.
"She's strong, I don't know how long, she was stationed out here last I remember, and I know that she's nice." Itadori and Kugisaki stared at Fushiguro for the vague answers. The 2 extroverted students looked to their sensei, thinking if they should just ask him instead.
"Well, I guess we'll just see when we get there." Kugisaki waved off the thought. Gojo scoffed.
"Ijichi-san! How long before we arrive at the place?" Itadori asked the driver. He had been relatively silent knowing that if he spoke anything else about Mai that Gojo wouldn't shut up the rest of the way.
"We're about 20 minutes away now," Ichiji replied while quickly checking the GPS.
"Oh man, I'm pumped!" Itadori pumped his fist to the air.

The rest of the way was relatively tame. Kugisaki and Itadori chattered away to Fushiguro in hopes of getting a little more information out of the boy, all while ignoring Gojo who tried to jump into the conversation.
The car came to a steady halt as Ijichi announced that they had arrived to their destination. Kugisaki and Itadori scrambled to get out to stretch their bodies. Ijichi and Fushiguro both walked to the trunk and began unloading everyone's belongings.
"This place looks like a dump," Kugisaki remarked.
"Alright, it looks like we arrived ahead of schedule!" Gojo called out while staring at his phone.
"Satoru-nii?" A voice called out and caused everyone to look to the side of the buildings fence. Standing there was a girl with black hair cut just below her chin, blue eyes, and looked to be about the same age as the first years, holding a box of trash.
"Mafuyu-chan!" Gojo called with a smile. "My, it feels like I haven't seen you in ages!" He said as he walked up to the girl.
"It has been 2 months, ya know!" The girl puffed out her cheeks.
"Dang, has it really been that long? Time sure does fly when you're busy being the strongest." Gojo smiled.
The girl rolled her eyes at the man. She peaked over his shoulder, looking behind him to the car. Her eyes widened with excitement.
"Megumi!" She shouted, running to the black haired boy, leaving the box forgotten in a tumbled mess on the ground.
Fushiguro grimaced at the girls shout. Mafuyu pounced on the boy and clinged at his arm.
"It's so good to see you again! Man, did you get taller? You look a little taller." Mafuyu said as she tried to compare her height with Fushiguro's.
"My height hasnt changed since the last time we saw each other 3 months ago." Fushiguro said as he tried to pry his arm out of the girls grip.
"Mafuyu, please stop pestering our guests." A voice called out, a bit older than the girl.
"Himeko! Wow your hairs been getting longer, it looks nice!" Gojo called out to the girl.
"Thank you, nii-san. It's good to see you again." Himeko smiled at the older man. She looked back at the others.
"I apologize for my younger sisters rudeness," Himeko said as she gave a light bow.
"My older sister is inside still preparing rooms for everyone, we weren't expecting you all to be here so early." She apologized once again. "Let me help you carry your things into the lounge, and then I'll go fetch her." She said as she walked towards the group.
"Oh, thanks!" The 3 first years chimed as Himeko began to lead everyone into the old building.