Shawn Payne

Robby's pov

I was eating my oatmeal when I heard a familiar voice on the T.V, I looked up and saw Sam and Aella holding microphones, I felt terrible when I saw the bags under Aella's eyes.

"We've already raised over 1,000 dollars," Aella said

"Miyagi-Do is all about helping people" Sam added

"Wasn't it a Miyagi-Do student who put Miguel Diaz in the hospital?" the reporter asked, Aella's face fell

"That was an accident, Robby would never have done that on purpose," Aella said her voice cracking "I just know that Miguel needs our help"

"We love you Miguel" Sam smiled, Aella bit her lip the way she did when she wanted to say something but wasn't sure if she should

"Thank you, Samantha and Aella, this carwash wi-"

"That's your girl?" Shawn asked coming up to me "I don't know, it doesn't sound like Vanilla is her flavor no more she got a taste of that horchata, you know I'm thinking she might be drinking that dark roast next"

"How about you shut your mouth" I snapped standing up

"Sorry ass punk," he said "looks like karate boy wanna throw it down, go ahead" he tapped his cheek "I'll give you a free shot before I use your teeth as dice"

"My karate is about self-defense," I told him

"Oh well, we'll see how that works out," he said grabbing me, I was able to block his first few punches but soon his buddies ganged up on me and I didn't stand a chance, Shawn slammed me into a locker and then to the floor, then they started kicking me

"That was just a warm-up we ain't done with you yet," Shawn told me

"Everyone get back to your bunks we are on lockdown," a security guard said, I walked back to my bunk and Shawn was there

"Oh, shit" he smirked "this your bed? I had no idea, needed a pillow" Shawn took mine and I didn't bother trying to stop him

"Alright listen up, visitation tomorrow," an officer said, I didn't even bother to listen I was sure Aella wouldn't visit "Keene" I looked up, someone was visiting me "if I called your name be ready first thing in the morning"

"Hry, does it say who's visiting me?" I asked

"Uh, Stone and Lawrence" the officer mumbled, my heart leaped it hadn't been two days and Aella was already coming "and you have a letter" he handed me an envelope which I opened instantly

Dear Robby,

I miss you more than you know, it's been hard around here without you. I joined Cobra Kai please don't judge me for it, I can't bear to go back to Miyagi-Do without you. I must be honest, I've been hanging around with Hawk but just as a friend I stopped once he decided it would be a great idea to slap me, he was being really supportive and comforting but my heart only belongs to you. The other day I decided to try skateboarding and I ended up scraping my elbow so that was fun lol. I was able to bake a cake yesterday which I have never successfully done before and I was really proud. I have some really exciting news, I talked to your dad and I'm coming to visit you soon! I'll visit a lot don't worry. I love you so much Robby and I will always be right by your side. I hate how our time was cut short but hopefully, it won't be like that in the future.

Yours,
Aella

It took everything in me not to cry, she was so amazing and I didn't deserve her one bit. I didn't judge her for joining Cobra Kai considering she has a ton of friends there and can't go back to Miyagi-Do. She was so cute when she talked about skateboarding and baking cake, I was so happy that she would be coming to visit me. I didn't understand how she could still love me, I was so sure that she would go back to Hawk and not just as a friend. I was glad she had been honest about Hawk it made me trust her a lot but once I got out of here I would hurt him, he slapped Aella and that was not ok.