End of Book Author's Note

Hey.

AHHHHHHHHHH.

Sorry, this is the first book I've finished and I have a lot of conflicted feelings right now.

So, to tell you the truth, when I first started writing No Choice, not only did I have no idea what I was doing but I also had no plans to finish it.

I got about ten awfully written chapters into it then promptly decided to give it up. Flash forward a few months later, I decided to try again. So I read over what I had written earlier, cringed so much I though I would die, then rewrote it as best I could and came up with a vague plot line to follow.

I had no clue that it would blow up this much or that I would meet some new friends and some lovely readers!

@ThisRandomDudette has been reading for a long time and easily became one of my best friends with their ridiculous comments. Thanks for reading, Dooderino, and thanks for being my friend! You're enthusiasm for writing helped inspire me to make it this far!

@UltimaAur264 is just an extremely sweet person who had been keeping up with my book for a good while and even drew some fanart for it! I am honored that you wanted to recreate scenes from my book and I love every single one of your comments!

I am extremely proud of this book. I am well aware that the beginning especially is probably riddled with grammatical errors and plot holes, but that's part of why I love it. This book pushed me to work harder to hone my writing skills and is a prime example of my progress over these past two years.

I really want to say thank you to every single one of you who decided to read my book, vote on it, comment, and/or add it to your reading list. You guys are part of the reason I continued pushing myself and just... 

Thank you.

Thank you for coming this far with me and for supporting me. And if you're reading this after it's been finished then, thank you for being interested and congratulations for making it this far!

See you in another story!

M_B