One Year Anniversary Prompt

If there is one thing you should know about Yuga Aoyama, it is that you had better believe he is a fashion god. It shouldn't really take much for me to convince you of it, either.

You see, I was doubtful of this fact as well, once upon a time. I mean, come on. The man wears a cape and shoots a beam of sparkly light out of his bellybutton. Sorry if that seemed a little sketchy to me.

Anyways, me ranting about the him is not what we are here to talk about today. What we are here to talk about right now is a little story from Izuku Midoriyas time as a villain back when he wasn't living with Todoroki quite yet. It all began, as I am aware, with what is best described as a reconnaissance mission.

Midoriya was sent to gather intel on another group of villains that owed Izukus boss quite a large sum of money. They had apparently been occupying a shady part of town in Musutafu and were exploiting people who needed money to provide for their families. The group was called the Villain Squad ( I know, how creative.) and they had been giving out loans to families in need and then not giving them enough time to pay of their debt before they started demanding re-compensation. Izuku's boss didn't really care about the people being harmed by this issue, he was just ticked that the villains were using his money and not sharing what they had earned.

According to Izuku's directions, he was supposed to be headed to an abandoned warehouse. Pretty typical, in all honesty. Why do all villains live in abandoned warehouses? Is it just a things for them? To this day, I still don't know the answer. Please let me know if you ever find out.

Anyways, Midoriya was going to an abandoned warehouse. It looked like every other abandoned warehouse: pretty boring. The windows were broken and boarded, the walls were crumbling in some areas, and it was covered in cobwebs.

I don't know if you know this, but cobwebs are the absolute worst. At one moment, you think there might be a spider and you're all freaked out, because spiders are gross. And so there you are, freaking out, all control over your quirk gone, and the next thing you know, you realize: THERE. IS. NO. SPIDER.

Is it not me or is that just cruel?

Luckily for Midoriya, he was not afraid of spiders. Lucky bastard. (Not really, but I'm sure you're aware of my meaning.)

(Being kidnapped and forced to be a villain to save your country isn't really that lucky, but I suppose we all have bad days.)

Izuku was not dressed in his typical villain costume that consisted of a white shirt, black vest, green tie, black slacks, and some rather elegant looking black pointed shoes. It's a shame really, because although that outfit was designed for evil, it looked quite good on Izuku. Everything was tailored perfectly, and boy did he make that outfit work. Not that I thought it was attractive or anything.

Moving on.

My point is, for this particular mission Izuku had to dress in a costume that would be more covert and keep him hidden better. That was why when Aoyama found Izuku, not only was the sparkly hero blissfully unaware of who he was talking to, but he was also rather repulsed at the poor villains style of dress.

Izuku carefully approached his destination, making sure that his dark hoodie was secure over his head and would not reveal his shock of green hair. It would have been a pain if anyone had seen his hair considering that green was Deku's whole thing. Green hair, green eyes, green tie, green lightning when using One for All; the green was literally everywhere.

Some of you may have some questions for me regarding Midoriya's quirk. Maybe you are curious as to why he doesn't use the one he was given as a child. I would tell you if I could, trust me. However, this is a prompt and not connected to the main story. Anything I write here may not be seen by those who only wish to read the main story. Therefore, I cannot tell you.