All Of My Deepest Secrets (JK, I was tagged(unless?))

Sa' dudes?

You're right, sorry, I won't do that anymore. I was trying something out. It's not working

Heh.

Anyways hi peoples! My Bros! My pals! My wonderful internet strangers! I am here today to reveal to you all some personal details about my life because someone said I had to, so yay!

 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

I was tagged by the lovely, hilarious, and slightly cruel ThisRandomDudette Everyone please give this person a round of applause!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Okay, so, ten things about myself. Hmmm...

1.) I just got out of a very long shower. Does that count as interesting and important information? Probably not, but I say it does, so it does.

2.) Everywhere I look people are constantly invested in my love life? I've not dated anyone, and everyone I know seems concerned about that. It's like, thanks but, why? I didn't think my lack of hormonal need to make out with someone and dump them five minutes later was a big deal. Apparently, it is though. Who knew? It's not like I'm 100% against being in a relationship, but I don't see the point in dating someone I'm not honestly interested in. Geez, high school, am I right? 

I just had to get that off my chest. It's been confusing me. 

3.) My dog is adorable and I love him very much. I. Love. My. Dog. He is part Pyrenees and part Lab. He takes up all of the room on my bed and slobbers everywhere. He has a unicorn squeaky toy that he ripped the tail off of. Poor unicorn. 

4.) I'm a clean freak. I like everything to look nice and be in order, but my family does not understand that. I will wash a dirty dish and four more will appear out of nowhere. I will pick up trash out of the floor and my brother will walk by and throw candy wrappers on the floor. I will pick up a pile of laundry out of the floor and they will toss more dirty clothes five miles in the opposite direction of the laundry hamper. It's frustrating.

5.) I am a short human being. It means that often in the hallways I get knocked into and overlooked. In order to solve this problem and give myself an average person's height, I have grown an affinity for heels. Now I don't get knocked over as often and I have cool shoes, so it's a win either way.

6.) I have three fashion moods. My first one is, Whatever I Don't Care As Long As It Looks Fine And Is Comfy. My second fashion mood is, You Know What? Today I'll Wear A Nice Skirt Or Something, I'm Feeling Fancy. And last but not least, my third fashion mood is, Hey. That's Right, I'm Talking To You. Today, I'm Wearing A Suit: Vest, Suspenders, and Blazer. The Whole Shebang.

7.) I want to dye my hair, but I'm too big of a baby to do it.

8.) Math is my... least desired subject, but somehow I have become a math tutor to the majority of the people I know at one point or another. It's not a bad thing; it's more surprising than anything. 

9.) I refuse to eat most healthy and green things. My diet consists primarily of ramen noodles, potatoes, chicken, and rice. Why do people voluntarily eat green food? It's strange!

10.) I LOVE MY DOG. My love for him is so big it deserves two thingys or whatever. I dare you to tell me otherwise. I. DARE. YOU.

Alright, that's done. Next up: tell a joke. Wait, why do I have to tell a joke? Why don't you tell me a joke? Hmm?

Now I have to write a spoiler for one of my stories? What do I gain from this? A pat on the back? To be honest, I would like a pat on the back. Alright then. I'll give you a spoiler. 

!!!!SPOILER BELOW!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yuuto Suzuki is Midoriya in disguise, my guys.

Wait, you actually wanted a spoiler? Oh well, too late.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

!!!!SPOILER OVER!!!!

Now I must tag people. Uggggh, fine.

(Feel free to do it if you want, don't feel like you have to. If you do it, tag me so I can see it! Even if I didn't tag you!)

Strangeratlife

NightmareGon

1020willy

DryCloud

DeactivatedChar

Yamikumorising

Sausage_Sins

animelover1257

chickennunget

Doginator

I chose you all at random, so don't feel obligated! Yes, I only chose ten, I got tired.