Chapter 2

I have a feeling I may have confused you, so allow me to elaborate.

Deku was not quirkless. Yes, he was born without a quirk, but when he was kidnapped all those years ago, he was the subject of a vile scientific project. You see, Midoriya's father always wanted a child who could become a hero, so when he found out Midoriya was quirkless, he went to desperate measures. He himself was unable to become a hero when he was younger, so he imposed that dream upon his child.

Due to personal experiences, if I were to raise a child, I would let their future rest in their own hands. 

Hisashi Midoriya had other plans.

Look, in all honesty, it does sound sort of stupid for Midoriya to wish he was quirkless because of being experimented on. However, there are other factors to consider in this situation.

Our personal Midoriya, not Hisashi, had not been made a quirk. It is impossible to just create one. Instead, he was given a quirk. However, he was given a quirk that didn't actually exist. (I'll get to that in a minute.) That means that other quirks had to be combined to create the specific quirk they were looking for.

Midoriya's quirk was comprised of 12 different people's quirks. And the people those quirks belonged to, are now dead.

Izuku Midoriya, the fledgling Symbol of Peace, was placed on a pedestal of the deceased.

Now, onto the second circumstance. Yes, there is more.

Izuku Midoriya's quirk.

He could bend the fabric of reality.

Look, I know you may be calling me a liar. You may be thinking things like, Oh, please, nobody can be that strong. You could also be saying, How crazy is this person? But I swear, I am speaking the complete and honest truth. But you were right, in some way. Nobody can be that strong.

Quirks are a part of us. That means we have a limit. Well, technically, Midoriya did not have a limit for what he could change. He still had a set-back though.

You can't kill that many people without consequence. And murdered people are angry people. Inside Midoriya's head, was another being. There was literally another living being taking shelter inside Deku's head. This being was the collective soul of all of those who sacrificed themselves to make Midoriya stronger. And it was mad. I mean this literally and figuratively. It was angry and crazy. Evil, if you will.

This second consciousness was like a buy-1-get-1-free deal you would get on toilet paper at the grocery store. You can't have one without the other. It was a two-for-one deal.

The being inside Midoriya's head wasn't there for no reason. It was sort of like the mediator between Deku and his new quirk. If Midoriya wanted to do something, the demon in his head had to agree. (Yes, for the sake of things, and Aizawa's influence, I decided it would be best to call the thing a demon. It takes less time to spell and it insinuates the urgency of the situation at hand.) Keep in mind, this thing is evil. If Midoriya wanted to destroy a building with people inside, then the demon would allow it. If Midoriya wanted to save someone from drowning, the demon would not allow the message to be received by the quirk, effectively ending the person's life.

Author-senpai, you may be thinking, why did Midoriya never accidentally use his quirk before? Well, I can explain that.

Midoriya's quirk was more extreme than others. It needed more time to manifest. Way more time. 

Now that I am sure we have covered everything, I will place you back in the story.

••••••••••••••••••••