One Year Anniversary

Hey everyone! This is not an update, I just wanted to let you know that it's almost been a year since I first began this story! I've met so many new people thanks to this story and I've improved so much as a writer in ways I've never thought possible! I just wanted to take this time to let you all know how much I appreciate that you read my story. Even those of you who are ghost readers, I just want to let you know that I love you all so much for looking at my story and inspiring me, helping me to keep pushing forward! This story will always hold a special place in my heart and I am so proud of how far it's come! I first started this story with no idea what I was doing, but as I continued writing, I began to have ideas. One thing lead to the next and now I have a notebook full of ideas for this story! I'm so happy I've gotten to share my ideas with you, and I'm so excited to reveal to everyone what's to come!

As a celebration for the upcoming anniversary, I wanted to do something to include you all, so I have come up with a plan!

I want you all to give me ideas for short one chapter side stories I can do with these characters! You can submit them in the comments section, and you can also personally message me with your prompts as well! Please no NSFW, I would like to keep this story open for all ages!

I will then chose my favorite prompts, up to seven of them, and upload them everyday until the day of the anniversary where I will have a big fan service chapter for you all! (PG, you perverts)

Have a fabulous day, and I'm so excited for what's to come!

•••••••••••••••••••

Also, I've been tagged by knoe_OwO! I have posted the questions up above.

1(sexuality) - I am pansexual (Update: I just recently got confused all over again so I have decided the best way to describe myself is queer. I am definitely not straight, but I don't really fit neatly into the other boxes, so I've decided to use the lovely umbrella term queer <( ̄︶ ̄)>)

2(gender) - I go by she/her pronouns

3(last song) - Piano Trio Appassionato. It's one of the songs in the Yuri on Ice soundtrack. Yes, I'm a nerd, don't judge, haha

4(happy?) - I think this question is asking if I am happy? I'm not sure. If that is what it is asking me, then yeah, overall, I'm not doing too bad right now.

5(hair color) - My hair is brown

6(zodiac) - I'm a Scorpio! Go team!

7(last person) - Doesn't this mean the last person I texted? My mom... *cough*

8(fav color) - I actually don't have one! I love the vast majority of them

9(fav food) - POTATOES!!!!!!!

10(battery percent) - 19%

11(celebrity crush) - I actually don't have one

12(fav vegetable) - POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13(show size) - 9

14(dream job) - writer\child advocate attorney

Don't die, it's bad for your health,

M_B

____________________________________________________________

Edit- OOPS, I forgot to tag peoples! I'm apparently supposed to tag twenty, so I just chose a random list of people from my followers. If you guys want to do this anyways and I didn't tag you, feel free to! And if you don't want to, don't feel like you have to, my dudes!

Sappahire-ruby

Ellinoreew

Lovely4242

clarinet3tv

CookieBatx

fckn_dweeb

knimeuWu

beep-bop13

AngeRond

AizawasFlyngSuspndrs

aquqtix

blueclark13

Weirdly_Emo

-sonar_eclipse-

Missu-Otaku

imdeadinsidechan

cinnamonnagisashoita

ForeverOtaku0-0

Animoo222

shoto_shoto_likes_u

Have fun!