1

"Hyung, will you stop bothering me?" A high pitched shout can be heard by everyone who were walking through the corridor of college as the owner of the voice awkwardly flushed a smile at them when he understood he has got all the attention of their,he quickly apologized to others with a bow while slightly glaring at the black haired boy besides him.

The described boy shrugged at him,which was quite obvious for the boy to understand that he said it was all his fault.

"Oh c'mon, since when did you become so stubborn?" Said by the black haired male and wrapped his arms around the others shoulder as they begin to increase their pace.

"I already told you I'm not going to help you in this bullshit! "The younger male spats, capturing a visible frown on his face.

"Bullshit? Jungkookie, does my love seem to be nothing but bullshit to you? " The elderly boy said as a pout didn't take much time to capture his lips, hence seeing him pouting the younger one let out a scoff.

His eyebrows were knotted when he was about to call out Jungkook for scoffing,but before he could have done it someone decided to interrupt them.

"Hola people!" A high pitched voice chirped, grabbing both Taehyung and Jungkook attention along with the other classmates. Since they already knew who it was so they didn't bother to have a look.

"Hola my ass" jungkook replied bitterly and removed taehyung's arm from his shoulder and left the two to sit on his desk.

"What's wrong with him? "The short male asked the black haired male beside him who was staring at him, can you say weirdly? Well that's what it is according to him.

"Um... Is there something on my face? " He asked with an awkward smile which was capturing his face.

"Uh huh? Oh no no no, it's not that. You're just looking so-" Taehyung was interrupted in the middle of his sentence when Jungkook decided to speak between them.

"Ugly that my eyes attempt suicide the moment i saw you and i couldn't even move myself because my soul also left my body." Jungkook completed the sentence receiving a weird look from Jimin and a pair of widened eyes from Taehyung. But before he could say something in reply or you can say on his behalf Jungkook dragged him to their desk leaving a dumbfounded Jimin behind.

"Do I really look this ugly? But professor Min said "I look cute today." Jimin said a little pout was plastering on his face as he pulled out his phone from his pocket to check his face.

"Jungkook what's with this behavior. He is my future boyfriend, this is how you behave with my future boyfri-" Taehyung was again cut off by an angry Jungkook.

"If you don't shut your freaking mouth, i swear to god you'll never be able to talk again." Jungkook snapped while glaring at taehyung, instead of getting scared the elder boy's lip captured a smirk. Which brings confusion to Jungkook.

"Ohh,I can smell something, what is it? What is it?." Taehyung said sniffing trying to figure out the smell as Jungkook furrowed his two brows at him.

"Ohh, is our little Jungkookie jealous?" Taehyung said, wiggling his brows at the younger boy who was cutely glaring at him.

Before Jungkook could say anything the English professor came, so Jungkook decided to kill taehyung later after learning some english. That would be so intelligent of him.