Epilogue//ˢᵐᵘᵗ

"What are you two doing under the duvet?"

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes widened as they heard the voice of Mr. Jeon's. Fuck! Did they get caught by their parent like that. Jungkook wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in there.

"We- I-" Taehyung gets cut off by Mr. Jeon in the middle.

"Whatever, i don't have much time. I just come to inform you that we are going at the Christmas party. You two can come whenever you want or stay at home, depends on your mood. Bye bye!" Mr. Jeon informed as he shuts the door close and went downstairs only to meet his best friend aka Mr. Kim.

"What were they doingg!"Mr. Kim greeted Mr. Jeon with his question as Mr. Jeon replied him with a smirk and there wasn't any doubts left for Mr. Kim to understand whatever the both boys were doing. Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim squealed out in unison but soon they were disturbed by their wives.

"Why you two are shouting like high school girls?"

"Aren't Tae and Kookie coming?" Mrs. Jeon asked as she looked inside the house searching for the two boy who should be there but unfortunately wasn't present.

"I don't think they will be coming with us~" Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon sang as they both smirked at their wives who looked at them in confusion, couldn't understand the actual meaning behind it.

"We almost get caught!" Jungkook spoke as he shoots a glare at the elder hovering over him who totally collapsed on him.

"Now can't i even kiss my boyfriend?" Taehyung complained, his lips touching the younger's ear which was red as tomato. The boys stayed like this for few minutes enjoying each other warmth they were missing as the younger wrapped his hands around the elder's neck, resting his chin on the elder's shoulder.

"Tae?" Soon after Jungkook mumbled against Taehyung's shoulder as he replied the boy with a hum.

"Let's watch something, I'm bored."

"As you wish baby." 

Taehyung wasted no time and removed himself from the younger as he pulled himself out of the duvet getting down of the bed. He opened his arms for Jungkook who happily jumped on him wrapping his legs around the elder's waist and hands snaked around his neck. The both boys shared a peck before Taehyung went downstairs with carrying Jungkook.

Taehyung placed the boy on the couch and sat besides the boy after, finding the elder's lap the most comfortable place to sit on Jungkook settled himself on Taehyung's lap, resting his head on the elder's chest who softly kissed his hairs. Taking the remote, Taehyung covered their bodies under a blanket.

They were watching a thrilling drama series, Jungkook and Taehyung's favorite genre. Time flew by just like that as the both lover boys watched the series enjoying each other's warmth.