7

Birds were chirping outside as the sun rays made their way to enter the dark room

Birds were chirping outside as the sun rays made their way to enter the dark room. Taehyung was sleeping peacefully with Jungkook in his arms being the little spoon he is.

Mrs. Kim half opened the door and got inside tiptoeing, not wanting to make any noises. She stood beside Taehyung and shook his arm.

"Tae, wake up." After a few calls Taehyung hummed in response, still not opening his eyes as he tightened the grasp around Jungkook.

"Yah! Wake up, it's already 7:30 am." Hearing the time, Taehyung shot open his eyes and was about to jump off the bed but soon he realized Jungkook was hugging him. Mrs. Kim chuckled at them.

"Baby, wake up. You are getting late for school." Mrs. Kim said shaking Jungkook's shoulder but the boy whine and hugged Taehyung even tighter nuzzling his face into his chest.

"Now you wake him up, I have work to do."

"Come down fast!" With the last warning Mrs. Kim left.

"Jungkookie, wake up." Taehyung softly said, removing a few bangs from his face. The boy was looking like a baby angel who was soundly asleep. He fought the urge of kissing his soft cheeks and lips.

Jungkook didn't reply and kept sleeping.

"Wake up, sleepy head or we both have to stand outside." Again got no answer from Jungkook, Taehyung let out a heavy breath. He knows now what he has to do, it's nothing new to him though.

With a lot of struggles Taehyung finally removed the human koala from his body and got off of the bed. He grabbed the sleepy boy's underarm and made him sit who wined in response.

"I shouldn't have played games with him." Taehyung said, sighing receiving a hum from Jungkook. Taehyung groaned, picking up the sleepy boy on his back. Of course he is strong but who can pick someone up after just waking up and also the younger was intentionally putting more weights on him?

Finally after lots of struggle Taehyung made it to the bathroom and settled Jungkook on the counter. He put the toothpaste on the toothbrush and put it inside Jungkook's mouth.

"Brush your teeth." Taehyung said but the boy just sat there unmoved, deeply sleeping.

"Aish, now do I have to brush your teeth too. We are already late, Jungkook!" Taehyung scolds the boy which was obviously ignored by him. Not having any other option, Taehyung started to brush Jungkook's teeth standing between his legs.

"Are you a baby, huh?" Taehyung scoffed, brushing his teeth as the boy nodded his head.

"Yesh, your baby." Jungkook said, which came out as muffled but Taehyung managed to understand.

"No you are not, Jimin is my only baby." Jungkook's closed eyes shot open, looking at Taehyung frowning. He yanked Taehyung's hand away from the toothbrush  and started brushing by himself.