14

My pretty baby🥺🥺🥺🥺

My pretty baby🥺🥺🥺🥺

_________________________________________

The moment jungkook opened the door two middle age men fell on the ground, who were no one other than Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim.

"This must be here, search it more carefully." Mr. Jeon spoke as the both male begin to search something on the ground. Jungkook furrowed his brows at them.

"What are you searching?"

"My eye contact! " Mr. Jeon answered not leaving a glance at Jungkook who's brows were knotted.

"Dad you don't wear contacts" Mr. Jeon panicked, Jungkook is right he doesn't wear contacts.

"I gifted him one today! His eye sight is getting weaker you know." Mr. Kim informed mumbling 'nice save, kim'. After eyeing them suspiciously Jungkook gets inside leaving the two best friend alone.

"How can you still be so stupid!" Mr. Kim groaned and smacked on Mr. Jeon's head who immediately slapped on his arm, growling back.

"Don't ruin my hair style!!" Mr. Jeon huffed and got up, settling his hair as Mr. Kim stood up too.

"You still care about your hair style. We were almost about to get caught. What will you explain that oh we were just secretly watching you two kissing." Mr. Kim scoffed but soon the both male groaned in unison remembering they couldn't kiss. Those two kid cockblocker!

"I swear to god, I'm going to snatch her wig!"

"And i will snatch her candy!!" Mr. Kim replied to Mr. Jeon as the both male dash out fuming in anger, searching for two little cockblocker.

On the other hand there was Taehyung standing in the middle of the road frozen, who's mind was still busy functioning everything. His thoughts were interrupted by the two male who were chattering.

"Why are you still standing here?" Mr. Kim asked Taehyung who panicked slightly. Mr. Jeon smacked on Mr. Kim's head who immediately shoot a glare at him.

"Idiot, he must be traumatized by the incident. God they were almost about to kiss, thanks to the cockblocker for ruining it all." Mr. Jeon groaned as Mr. Kim joined him sighing, on the other hand Taehyung's jaw dropped. It's not like he was scared of them because he knows they are always supportive and so pure, their behavior say it's all.

"We are sowwy." The two little girls come out behind the wall and bowed, apologizing. Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon huffed and rolled their eyes where Taehyung couldn't be more embarrassed.

"Tete was bout to kith koo but we cokbok them." Somi explained, struggling with pronouncing cockblocked. Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon's anger vanished in a second as if it never existed, i mean how can you still be mad when the other is so adorable like somi.