6

Hearing Mrs

Hearing Mrs. Kim's voice, Taehyung comes back to his senses. And taking the chance Jungkook frees himself from Taehyung and ran to Mrs. Kim, giggling.

"Loser!" With the last shout Jungkook ran downstairs. Mrs. Kim watched her son sitting on the bed, she got inside the room and sat beside Taehyung who was lowkey looking panicked.

"You okay, baby? " Mrs. Kim asked and received a nod from Taehyung in no time.

"Taehyung, you know, when I was around your age I also had a crush on someone who happened to be one of my friends. But sadly he never noticed my feelings for him because he was really an idiot back then." Mrs. Kim laughed remembering her memories of college life. Taehyung moved his gaze to his beautiful mom.

"Are you two still friends?" Taehyung asked as Mrs. Kim smiled at him.

"Yes, not only friends, but now we are more than that." She winks at him.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, looking at his mom being confused. Mrs. Kim softly smiled at him and reached her hand to grab Taehyung's hand softly caressing it.

"Sometimes some friends become something more than just friend it was supposed to be. We can't control our feelings, baby. We can't control who we should fall in love with but you should control your passionate feelings towards that person. You should not let your feelings take control of yourself and do something stupid which can risk that precious and pure friendship you have with that person. You know when you are patient with things, it always brings a good result." A gentle smile was being plastered on her face while she was talking.

"Why are you telling me this, mom?" Taehyung asked, he might seem calm outside but inside he was panicking about what if his mom found out about his feelings for Jungkook.

"You know the answer already, don't you?" Mrs. Kim let out a chuckle as her son looked down.

"Baby, don't feel like I'm disappointed or mad at you. I will never be disappointed on you for this nor your dad and you know that." Taehyung nodded, his eyes were getting watery.

"We can't control our feelings, baby. It reacts by itself. But you should be patient, don't let your feelings take over you and you know why I'm telling you this. I know how much Jungkook means to you, you don't want to lose him, don't you? " Taehyung immediately shook his head and Mrs. Kim smiled softly as she kept caressing his knuckles softly.

"Give him some more time, let him realize his own feelings. Good things always take time baby. I can see he does have feelings for you but he's just so clueless. Give him time and I know one day he will realize it." Taehyung couldn't stop himself from crying because of how supportive his mom is. Indeed he was the luckiest person to have her as his mom. Mrs. Kim hugged Taehyung back, chuckling.

"Aigo, my cry baby." Mrs. Kim said, rubbing Taehyung's back as Taehyung laughed at her.

"I love you mom, thank you for accepting me." Taehyung's muffled voice could be heard by Mrs. Kim.

"Yah! What do you mean by accepting you? You will always be my baby no matter what and who you are. And I love you more." Mrs. Kim said and kissed Taehyung's hair. Taehyung lets out a chuckle because of how cute his mom is even at this age of early forties.

"And mom you didn't say who he was."

"Oh that's the old man gossiping downstairs with your future father in law." Mrs. Kim shrugged and winked at Taehyung before leaving the room with Taehyung being dumbfounded.

"Mom, wait, tell me your tricks please." Taehyung shouted.

"Patience, my child~" Hearing his mom's shouts, Taehyung dropped himself on the bed.

"How long do I have to wait, mom!" Taehyung said, sighing.

After taking a shower Taehyung went downstairs to see the Jeon and Kim family together enjoying their time. Noticing his presence everyone moved their attention to him.

"God, I thought you had fallen asleep in the bathroom." Mr. Kim said laughing as the others laughed along at the joke and Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes from annoyance.

"Losers always take time, uncle." Jungkook said laughing and taehyung glared at him.

"You brat." Taehyung said and ran to catch Jungkook who immediately hid behind Mrs. Kim.

"Mama see your second son is trying to hurt me!" Jungkook whined. If you are wondering why jungkook is calling Mrs. Kim mama it's because Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim both raised him together. And since childhood he calls Mrs. Kim as his mama and nobody has any problem with it.

"How come I'm her second son?"

"Because I'm the first son." Jungkook said, smirking.

"Oh really? I'm one year older than you how come you are her first son, please enlighten me Mr. Kookie." Hearing Taehyung, Jungkook whined loudly. Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim quietly watched their regular drama.

"Yah! Stop teasing my baby before I disown you little brat." Mrs. Kim scolded Taehyung who scoffed at them.

"Wow, now you forgot your own son just because of a certain bunny." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook was about to speak but Mrs. Jeon interrupted them.

"If your 'Who is the real son of Mrs. Kim' drama is done, get your ass over here, dinner is ready." Said by Mrs. Jeon from the kitchen as Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim wasted no time dashing towards the dining table. They were waiting for this time.

Jungkook shot a glare at Taehyung before walking off holding Mrs. Kim's arm. Taehyung also shot him a glare which turned into a fond smile after.

"You better be her son in law than her son."

_._

Blessed my eyes 🤩

🤣🤣

I lOVE YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF OR I WILL SHAVE YOUR EYEBROWS 😈