16

The doorbell rang of the Jeon's house as a middle aged woman opened the door after a few moments

"He fell asleep?" Mrs. Jeon asked and ruffled the both boy's hair to remove snowflakes. She followed Taehyung who went upstairs with carrying Jungkook on his back. Mrs. Jeon opened the younger's room letting Taehyung enter the room as he carefully placed the boy on the soft mattress and covered his body with the fluffy blanket. Mrs. Jeon smiled watching Taehyung.

"Thank you Taehyungie for taking care of him." Mrs. Jeon thanked as she quietly closed the door of Jungkook's room.

"I took him out, it's my responsibility to take care of him." Taehyung politely said. If you ask who is the most mature and serious in this two family, the answer will be Mrs. Jeon. She might seems to be strict sometimes but everyone know she is just a softie inside.

"You really like him, don't you?" Mrs. Jeon asked but chuckled immediately seeing Taehyung immediately tensing up.

"No need to be scared, i already know about it." Taehyung's eyes widened hearing Mrs. Jeon. Literally everyone know except Jungkook, now Taehyung felt like he was being forced to agree with what Mr. Jeon has said, Jungkook is really so dumb.

"You were the first ever friend he has made also you are the one who helped him to come out of his shell. You are such a good boy, Taehyungie. I'm glad Jungkookie have you in his life. Take care of him, no matter how much he grows up for me he will still be a messy baby. And I know you will keep him happy." Mrs. Jeon said fondly smiling at Taehyung who couldn't be more happy.

"I won't disappoint you, i promise."

"I know you won't."

Chirp~ Chirp~

A whine come out under the blanket while the alarm clock started buzzing. Jungkook lazily gets up and stopped the alarm while yawning.

"Why it's so cold." Jungkook mumbled wrapping the blanket around him trying to warm up himself. Soon his eyes shoot opened remembering it was snowing last night. Jungkook jumps down of the bed and removed the curtain hoping to see snow outside but to make him upset the snowflakes have already turned into liquid.

After freshing up and wearing a oversized sweater to keep him warm and a jeans he went downstairs.

"Where's tae?" Jungkook asked sitting on the chair as Mrs. Jeon served his breakfast.

"Oh he didn't come yet." Mrs. Jeon informed and went inside the kitchen. Jungkook pouted, it's not a regular thing that Taehyung doesn't come here every morning.

"He must have works to do since he's going to confess, you know." Mr. Jeon spoke munching on his toast. Jungkook stopped eating, remembering the whole incident of last night. Taehyung confessed, oh man holy shit! But also has given him one night to think about it. That one night which he spent sleeping.