11

-♡-

-♡-

"Then reward me with your kiss, bunny."

"Why don't you claim your reward?" Jungkook said and Taehyung smirked after hearing the younger one. Jungkook doesn't know what it was but millions of butterflies started to dance inside his stomach the moment Taehyung leaned in letting their lips meet for a brief moment. Just a soft wet peck and Taehyung pulled him back only to stare at the tightly eyes closed boy.

"I have waited so long for this." Said by Taehyung as he put his index finger under Jungkook's chin lifting up his face.

"Look at me." Taehyung's deep voice could be heard by Jungkook as he slowly opened his eyes only to meet the other's dark one.

Taehyung stared at him for few moments thinking how can someone be so perfect, so pretty, so adorable, so cute and so fucking beautiful. Stars were shining perfectly inside Jungkook's eyes, Taehyung felt like he was stargazing.

"God, you are so fucking beautiful." Not being able to hold himself anymore, Taehyung smashed their lips together. Jungkook lets out a surprise gasp which Taehyung gladly swallows.

Taehyung's hand made its way to grab the younger's waist, pulling him as close as he could. He felt like he was in heaven, Jungkook's lips felt so soft and sweet against his. He couldn't get enough of it, so he bit Jungkook's lower lip telling him to open his mouth as the younger one did. Taehyung slid his tongue inside his wet cavern invading his space, letting their tongue twirl.

"Mhmm-"Jungkook let out a breathy moan when Taehyung squeezed his thigh tightly, he wrapped his hand around Taehyung's neck deepening the kiss. The kitchen was filled up with their sloppy kiss sounds and Jungkook's muffled moans.

Both of them were too drunk to understand what they were doing, what will happen in the morning, what will happen if any of them remember what they did, they were risking their friendship, 14 years of friendship.

With a sloppy sound Taehyung broke the kiss, Jungkook started to gasp for air as he was out of breath. He startled up when Taehyung picked him up from the kitchen island.

"Tae-" Jungkook hurriedly wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist, who was holding his bottom enough tightly so that he wouldn't fall.

"I want more, i can't get enough of you." Finishing the sentence Taehyung captured the younger's lips once again and walked upstairs.

He didn't care who's room it was and locked the door once they get inside. Not breaking the kiss Taehyung laid Jungkook on the bed and hovered over him. Taehyung hustled and opened few first buttons of Jungkook's shirt, creating an access for his neck.

"Tae- ah! " Jungkook squealed when Taehyung bit down on his neck. He grasped Taehyung's shoulder and tried his best to push him away but Taehyung was so lost to think properly. He grabbed Jungkook's wrist which was pushing him and pinned it besides his head.

Jungkook wanted to speak but the way Taehyung was sucking his neck made him to lets out only moans from his mouth. Jungkook lets out a sob when Taehyung bit again and that's when Taehyung realize what he was doing. He quickly removed himself only to see Jungkook crying.

"Oh fuck. Kook, baby don't cry. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Taehyung immediately let go of his wrists and made him sit down, who crawled back, moving away from Taehyung, crying. Taehyung felt like someone just hit him with a truck. What did he do to Jungkook?

"Baby... I'm sorry, I really am." Taehyung softly said, reaching his hand to grab the crying boy. In response Jungkook curled himself into a ball trying his best to hide himself from Taehyung. Taehyung wanted to slap himself, how can he do something which made Jungkook this much scared.

Taehyung quietly came closer and held the younger's hand who immediately flinched and tried to remove his hand but Taehyung didn't let go.

"It's me, Jungkookie. I am so sorry for being a shitty person. Forgive me please. I won't do that again, I won't do anything to you again against your will." Taehyung pleads and Jungkook peeks out his head looking at Taehyung with tears in his eyes. Taehyung felt someone stabbed right into his heart, he made Jungkook cry. When he can't even make him happy, he makes him cry.

Without him knowing tears formed in his eyes as he kept apologizing to Jungkook. Seeing him crying, Jungkook came closer and cupped his face wiping off the tears.

"D-don't cry.." Jungkook tells with his broken voice.

"I'm so sorry baby, I shouldn't have done that. I scared you and made you cry. I am the worst best friend." Hearing Taehyung, Jungkook pouted. He doesn't like it when Taehyung is crying. He wasted no time to hug the older.

"It's okay, I forgive you. Don't do that again." Jungkook's muffled voice can be heard by Taehyung.

"I swear to god I won't do that again." Taehyung replied, wrapping his hands around the younger's waist, hugging him back.

"Now stop crying, you don't look handsome when you cry." Taehyung hummed in response and kept hugging him, enjoying the warmth of his. Jungkook smiled and settled himself on Taehyung's lap who tensed up a bit. Worrying if he makes Jungkook scared again.

"Baby-"

"Hug me now, the previous position was uncomfortable." Taehyung heard Jungkook mumbling against his neck, he can sense the younger one was blushing. Not wanting to tease Jungkook, he wrapped his hand around his waist letting others comfort surround them.

"Jungkookie?"

"Hm?"

"Im sorry, I re-" before Taehyung can finish, Jungkook stopped him breaking the hug as he shot glares at him.

"When will you stop saying that?" Jungkook huffed as a cute pout was plastered on his face.

"Don't pout, you look way too adorable."

"Why, you don't want me to look adorable." Jungkook said, knotting his eyebrows. Looking way more adorable according to Taehyung.

"No, I might die because of it." Taehyung said as he tightens the grip around Jungkook's waist, who's cheek reddens and playfully hits his chest.

Taehyung couldn't help and placed a sweet kiss on his forehead then his boopable nose. Jungkook's cheeks reddened even more and Taehyung chuckled at him. But soon his breath hitched when Jungkook cupped his face and kissed his forehead then his nose just like him. Jungkook stopped for a while before he placed a peck on his lip and hurriedly buried his head into Taehyung's neck. Taehyung swore his heart skipped a beat.

"I love you." Jungkook's muffled voice came out as Taehyung smiled, placing a kiss against his soft hair.

"I know."

_._

I have physics exam tomorrow🥺wish me luck🥺🥺