17

The door shut closed as Jungkook dashed out of the house  hurriedly

The door shut closed as Jungkook dashed out of the house  hurriedly. His heart was beating so fast, it was literally scaring him. Is it okay for his heart to beat this fast? He wonders. Only one thing which was running through his head is he wasn't too late. Too late from stopping Taehyung, too late from telling everything he was all confused about for days.

He begins to run, trying to be as fast as he can. The park was just 10 minutes walk away.

He was running to Taehyung as always but today for a very new reason, with his foreign feelings he just discovered.

"Wait for me, Tae."

"Oh my god Tae! Why did you confess out of the blue?? It wasn't our plan or did you just make a new plan? At least let us know first!" Jin almost shouts as he sighed loudly. They all were called by Taehyung early in the morning out of blue and told them to come at the park but what made their jaws drop was Taehyung confession and the new plan.

"Oh my god, i can see my chance with Mr. Min slowly dying." Jimin cried out as everyone's eyes widen, Jimin's breath hitched the moment he realized what he has just spilled. He immediately gives them an awkward laugh.

"You like professor Yoongi?" Hobi asked as everyone's attention went to the short boy who didn't want it a bit.

"Y-yeah..." Jimin confessed immediately head hang low as everyone paused, trying to process what is happening.

"Oh man holy shit!" Jin cursed as he sat down on the bench mouth wide open. They totally fucked up.

"Oh my god Jimin, why the fuck you didn't tell me??? Now what if Jungkook rejects me and we have to act like boyfriends at least for a few weeks. Shit I'm so sorry-" the blabbering of reckless Taehyung cut off by Jimin who groaned out.

"I was just scared like Jin hyung you know and don't say something like that. I can't even image you being my boyfriend!" Jimin fake gagged and Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes.

"As if I'm dying here, I'm only available for my baby." Taehyung scoffed.

"And I'm also only available for my daddy!" Jimin scoffed and everyone choked on their own saliva.

"WHAT!" Jin and Hobi shouts in unison and Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"What? He will be my daddy eventually." Jimin shrugged totally ignoring the wide open mouths of his friends. Well it's just they are not so open about gay stuff and them being gay. So they were quite shocked after seeing Jimin being so bold.

Everyone's thoughts got interrupt by a notification sound of Taehyung's who wasted no time to check it up. His eyes were widened when he sees it was a message from Mr. Jeon which informed him that Jungkook left the house just now.

Seeing Taehyung's in a shocked state everyone peeked over his phone to check up, their jaw dropped seeing the message of Mr. Jeon's. Jungkook is coming to them that's mean the boy finally realized his feelings.