13

-♧-

-♧-

A few days later

"Hey guys, should I really do it? Like yk if he doesn't interrupt me when I ask Jimin to be my boyfriend or remember everything about that night-"

"Oh my god, Taehyung. Stop being so negative. Nothing is going to happen as you are saying." Hobi said cutting off Taehyung who was blabbering anything, Jimin and Jin agreed with Hobi nodding.

"Yes, be confident. We all know Jungkook likes you, he is just too clueless." Jin told Taehyung who took a deep breath trying to relax himself and not thinking about any negative outcome.

"What are you all talking about?" Asked by Jungkook as he placed his lunch on the table, sitting beside Taehyung.

"Some random shits." Hobi shrugged and Jungkook suspiciously eyed them. Something was definitely cooking between them.

The day ended in a flash as all of them went their own way. The day was quite sunny and Jungkook was exhausted by the end of the way. Trying to use the quiet walk with Taehyung to boost himself up. Just two of them walking by the two sides of the road, Jungkook being exhausted and Taehyung being lost in his thoughts.

Jungkook looked besides only to see Taehyung walking as his both hands were inside his pocket. The winter has already come and it was getting chilly by the end of the day. Jungkook didn't bring any jacket today, who thought it would be so chilly, he was just wearing the school uniform. Shivers rushed through his spine when the cold breeze touched his body. He wrapped his hands around him, caressing his arms to create some warmth.

Jungkook flinched when someone covered his cold body with something warm.

"Why didn't you bring anything warm?" Taehyung spoke and smacked on Jungkook's head who pouted immediately holding his head.

"Aren't you cold?" Jungkook received a quick reply from the elder saying no. He let out an 'Oh' and wore Taehyung's jacket warming up his body. The both boys kept quiet the rest of the walk, in their minds several thoughts were running but none of them spoke up. Just enjoyed each other's company.

Both boys stopped on their tracks as they were standing in front of their houses, Jungkook removed the jacket from his body and handed it to taehyung. Taehyung smiled at him and turned his heels towards his house.

"Tae." Jungkook called out, hearing the younger Taehyung turned back only to find him looking at him nervously. Taehyung can sense Jungkook was struggling with his thoughts, but he doesn't know what he was thinking about. Not breaking eye contact Jungkook took a few baby steps toward him.