12

Birds chirping could be heard by Jungkook, who opened his eyes, yawning

Birds chirping could be heard by Jungkook, who opened his eyes, yawning. Soon he groaned realizing he had gotten a massive headache. He was about get up but failed as something's tight grip was around his waist. Jungkook's eyes shoot opened only to see Taehyung sleeping next to him and his muscled arm around his waist.

"Why are we here?" Jungkook mumbled his eyes wandering around the well organized room. There wasn't any confusion that it was Jin's room but how did they end up here. He heard Taehyung groaning but soon his breath hitched and eyes wide opened when Taehyung pulled him closer making him completely collapse on him.

Taehyung groaned at the sudden force of weight on his chest. Jungkook panicked, scared if he hurt Taehyung anywhere. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes only to see Jungkook's face a few inches away from his.

Jungkook tensed up as his heart beat fastened, even Taehyung could hear it. It wasn't any different for Taehyung. He didn't expect to see Jungkook being this close to him once he woke up or maybe he was still dreaming, that's what actually Taehyung thought.

Taehyung stared at him intensely as the boy panicked, trying his best to get out of his grip. Jungkook reached his hand to grab Taehyung's hand around his waist, trying to remove it so he can run away. He was confused why Taehyung was staring at him weirdly making him feel all weird.

"Trying to be sneaky, I see" Taehyung's morning husky voice heard by Jungkook as Taehyung grabbed his wrist which was trying to remove his hand.

"W-what are you saying!" Jungkook stuttered and looked away while trying his best to release his hand.

"What were you doing, hm?" Taehyung questioned back as he tightened the grip and pulled Jungkook closer. Jungkook was about to speak but someone else spoke before him.

"Did you two wake up already! " jimin shouts from outside and Taehyung's eyes widen in shock, he wasn't dreaming what the fuck.

"Let me go!" Jungkook half shouts as Taehyung quickly removes his hand. They heard the door opening sound, of course Taehyung locked the door yesterday night but in the end it was Jin's apartment. That means he also has spare keys too. Before the door opens Jungkook removed himself from Taehyung and jumped off of the bed stumbling.

"The breakfast is read-" Before Jimin could finish Jungkook dashed out of the room at a light speed.

"What the actual fuck." Jimin cursed and looked at Taehyung, who was looking like someone sucked out his soul.

"Fuck, it wasn't a dream." Taehyung mumbled before jumping off the bed shouting. "Jimin, im loyally fucked!" With that Taehyung stormed out of the room too.

"Can anyone tell me what the fuck is happening here." Jimin also shouts feelings dumbfounded by the two boys.

"Good mornin-"