15

"Push me!" Jungkook called out and Taehyung went to the younger, standing behind him as he pushed on the swing

"Push me!" Jungkook called out and Taehyung went to the younger, standing behind him as he pushed on the swing. Jungkook giggled out.

"I wanted to play but you know how kids never let others play." Jungkook whined while swinging and Taehyung lets out a chuckle.

"You are also a kid, they should let you play." Taehyung jokes abd Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes.

"It's enough, get down now." Taehyung spoke and hold on the chain stopping the swing as Jungkook pouted, he wanted to play more.

"Stop giving me those pouts, it won't work." Taehyung informs signalling the boy to get down as he huffed and gets up.

"Yeah why would it work. Now all you think about is jimin." Said by Jungkook as he walks off.

"Are you jealous? " Taehyung teased following Jungkook to wherever he was going.

"Why would i be jealous." Jungkook replies bitterly.

"You know better." Taehyung stopped on his track when the shorter male he was following stopped walking and turned behind only to shot glares at him.

"I'm not jealous of anything." Jungkook said crunching his nose, showing an angry face. Taehyung couldn't help but booped his crunching nose.

Jungkook felt something cold touches his face, he looked up to see if it was water or something. Another single tiny snowflake fell on his face and his eyes widened.

"It's snowing!!" Jungkook chirped grabbing Taehyung's attention as he pulled out his hand from his sweater paw. Fresh white snow starts falling from the sky, gently touching Jungkook's palm and he couldn't be more happy. He saw the first snowfall.

Jungkook sticks out his tongue waiting for a few snowflakes to fall on his tongue. He giggled out when the snowflakes touched his tongue. He begins to play with the snow, his lips were leaving those heavenly giggles warming up Taehyung's heart who was watching him being fully in love.

Taehyung reached his hand to grab the other's wrist who was playing with the snowflakes. Jungkook turned around looking at Taehyung smiling brightly, his brows knotted a bit trying to show his confusion about why Taehyung held his hand but soon his breath hitched when Taehyung pulled him closer colliding theirs bodies together. Jungkook lets out a soft gasp.

"Hyung-" without letting him say anything Taehyung speaks up.

"The things you do to me, god." Taehyung says, his voice deepening as he leaned in and placed a sweet peck on Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook blinked furiously when Taehyung wrapped his hand around his small waist. His cheeks redden even more as he clenched on the elder's coat.

"Why are you so cute?" Taehyung complaints and leaned in, placing another kiss on the younger's eyelids which got immediately closed as he went closer. Taehyung doesn't know what he was doing but one thing what he knows was he has already gone crazy, couldn't hold himself from holding the younger who was looking so adorable.