Reunited

After a tedious, tiring 4 hour journey, your Dad finally drove through the street. The street which carried way too many memories on its back yet there was so much more room for more endless, fun nights. Cycling up and down the steep side of the street, racing each other. Having a full-on water fight with the Holland brothers and Harrison. Camping in your backyards when you were 8, but then running back inside because you thought you heard a wolf, instead it was just Tessa. A warm smile spread across your face as the multiple detached houses zoomed past however, one house in particular stood out like a sore thumb. The house. The Holland house. All the memories connected to only 1 house. Most of your childhood consisted staying in that house.

Most of your happiness faded away when your dad told you that the house you lived in previously got sold and therefore you could no longer be neighbours with the Hollands but instead you lived a few houses away from them. It wasn't too bad. I mean you were back home, home where you belong.

Ikea came in handy when decorating your new bedroom. You made it twin the pinterest images of aesthetic bedrooms. There was a windowsill that you could sit on, revealing a great big window and an amazing view (which was surprising in London) and your bed was just- perfect. You had the avergae Ikea desk with a glamouring mirror, some usual furniture and fairylights. You had a massive space on your wall where you intended to keep your polaroid cute picture. You had millions of pictures already, but they were stashed away in your scrapbook, instead, you wanted new, exqusite pictures to be up there. Pictures of you reuniting with everyone, with Tom, with Harrison.

You kept it a surprise, you didn't want Tom to know that you moved back in London, only a few doors next to his.

It became about 5pm after you had finished packing and done most of the necessesities you need to do when you first move into your new room. Presentation wasn't really a big thing for you, you weren't the girly makeup gurus, you were more the sporty type but every now and then, a dress wouldn't hurt. All you wore was a white, strapped crop top, some high rise mom jeans and an oversized jacket to give the outfit a little push. You wore small touches of mascara and simple makeup and you let your natural loose curls fall on your shoulders. In all fairness, it wasn't a bad outfit, in fact you looked pretty cool.

Your soft fingetips hesitated for a second before pressing onto the doorbell, you could hear it ring through the entire house. Nikki would probably answer it you thought, as you twiddled your thumbs (a bad habit you gradually caught onto to whenever you were nervous or excited, at ths point you were a bit of both). Suddenly, you heard the doorknob turn as a handsome, familiar figure stood before you.

Tom Holland. There he was. Your best friend. You scripted this entire scene in your head, you were supposed to hug him tightly but you just stood there, taking in all his features. His jawline sharpened, he wasn't this skinny little boy anymore. He actually had muscles! His chocolate brown curls casually fell onto his forehead. It was different, it was as if you were seeing someone completely different.

Tom's POV..

It took me a while to realise who it was. And then I noticed, I saw my best friend standing in front of my doorstep except she didn't look like the y/n i knew 3 years ago. She didn't look like the 15 year old y/n. Her face sharpened, she lost her baby face. Every single feature glowed, she looked beautiful. Even more beautiful than she had ever looked before. Wow. My best friend, standing right in front of me after 3 years. But it was different, it was as if I was seeing someone completely different.