I hate him.

{Your POV}

You didn't even notice how fast your legs were carrying you all the way to your house. You just ran and ran, despite the fact your heart was racing rapidly. How could your best friend choose someone he has only known for 1 year over someone he has known his entire life! Rage consumed you, leaking all over your body. Hatred turned to Tom Holland, the man who was your best friend. When you came back to London, you thought you would be a happy blossoming flower but instead all you have done is cry, most of the emotions was sadness. And from the one person you thought would never hurt you, never betray you, never make you feel worthless, broke you apart.
You barged through your front door and ran upstairs to your room, leaning on your room door bawling your eyes out. Your phoned chimed a million times but you ignored it. You were in no state to deal with anyone right now. A few minutes later, a knock appeared on your door and you heard a voice, "Y/n, please can you let me in?" it was the blonde boy, Haz. Harrison felt horrible watching his 2 bestfriends fall apart, he didn't get why Tom was being a wuss and would only pick one. He decided to just kick Y/n out of his life and Harrison hated him for that.
You thought for a while beforre turning the doorknob and allowing the guy into your room. Harrison sat beside you. "I'm sorry, Tom's just being a jerk." Harrison didn't really know what to say, he knew no words of comfort will fill up the empty feeling in the pit of your stomach. "I-" you sighed, tears escaping out of your eyes. "I don't know. I think I'm just going to take a nap or something. I just need space..and time." You stood up and opened the door, allowing Harrison to leave. The blonde boy pulled you into a hug and held you tightly, comforting you before leaving the house.

Tom's POV...

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I lay awake that night, staring at the ceiling.  Soon the small tears turned into body-shaking, silent sobs, each coming in with a wave and, with every sob, I let out a low whimper. I needed her, I know I did. She was my best friend I couldn't lose her. Not again. This time was different though, last time she left and it wasn't my fault at all because Mr Y/l/n got a great work offer. But this time it was all me, all me. I ruined my best friend, I broke her heart because I chose Brianna over her. I hated myself for it but I had no other choice.

I didn't sleep that night. At all. I stayed awake, getting up to go to the toilet every now and then. Staring at my ceiling. Sometimes crying a bit more. I guess I only had 2 hours sleep, only because my body was so exhausted. When I woke up, my phone chimed, a little less than usual though, normally most of the messages would be from Y/n spamming me to wake up. My messages were from Brianna and one from Harrison saying "Sorry mate, but you lost her, she isn't coming back anytime soon." Gee, thanks Haz, that totally makes me feel better.  I couldn't be bothered replying to Brianna's messages let alone look at them. It just made me feel a 100x worser. Instead, I stayed awake, deep deep in thought.
Do I think Brianna is cheating on me? A part of me wants to believe Y/n but I know how jealous she gets.
-flashback-

We were in Year 2, during lunchtime this girl had this new Barrie doll and I noticed Y/n eyeing it and really wanting to play with it. But the girl who had the Barrie doll wouldn't let anyone touch it. The next day, Y/n brought in one of her old Barrie dolls and made it look all pretty with makeup or whatever it is that girls do.
"Hey everyone! Look! This one is so much better! I saw that Barbie doll at Tesco yesterday and it said that it is a FAKE dolly not a really Barbie doll. But look at mine! Mine is real!" She'd said. To be honest, she really was a Queen, got everyone wrapped around her fingers. Obviously, everyone listened to Y/n and stayed with her and forgot about the other girl.
Basically when y/n gets jealous she won't stop until she gets what she wants.
-end of flashback-

But why would she be jealous? I mean, I guess I have sort of changed. Well that's mainly because I have a girlfriend now, so things are sorta different. I can't go ahead and spend time with my best friend 24/7, I need to make time for other things.
I have known Brianna for a year now, we have gained each other's trust and I know her inside out. She wouldn't cheat on me. I know she wouldn't. Y/n is lying she is....isn't she?