Back together

Your POV
Welcoming the day, the morning sun, leaked through the curtains and spread itself around the bedroom. You woke to an arm around you, holding you in tight. Confused, you looked up and noticed Dylan wrapping his arms around your waist. For a second you thought last night was all a dream until Dylan opened his eyes and smiled whilst looking at you. "Morning." He said in his raspy morning voice.
"You're not mad at me?" Was the first thing which escaped your mouth, you were in desperate need of an explanation as to why Dylan was storming out the apartment one second and then coming back in cuddling you.
Not that you were complaining or anything, it was just a bit of a confusion really.
Dylan sighed before speaking, "No, I know you didn't cheat. I'm a jerk for accusing you of doing so. Someone talked to me last night and explained everything. I owe you an apology for assuming you cheated on me." He hugged you tighter and kissed the top of your head.

1 week later
As you left the airport, after giving Dylan a million 'bye''s, you walked it back to your apartment since there wasn't much walking distance. During the week, the Russo Brothers gave the whole cast a week off to relax, but today was the day you were going back to work.
From the night you and Dylan's relationship was on the edge of the cliff of breaking apart, you had spent nonstop time with Dylan. You couldn't bare losing the person who was their for you when Tom wasn't.
On the other hand, you also couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, the kiss that your and Tom's character held, the thing is, that kiss was so so much more different. It was different to the kisses you held with Dylan, for some reason, the Morgan and Peter kiss was so much more mystical, magical and passionate. It felt so insanely real.
You shook the idea out of your head multiple times but it just refused to escape, deep inside, and you knew it was wrong, you wanted to kiss Tom again.
No. You need to stop thinking like this, you have boyfriend...

Another thing that was lingering in your mind, is the mystery of the person who practically saved your relationship with Dylan. Dylan had said that he had a 'talk with someone' but the question is: Who?

Today was Morgan Stark's last scene in Civil War. It was the scene where Peter breaks up with her because he thinks he keeps putting her in danger and doesn't want to lose her, that Morgan would be better off without Peter. Obviously, this breaks Morgan's heart so she runs away to another part of the country. Quite an emotional scene really.
The director of the next upcoming movie Spider-Man:Homecoming, said that Morgan Stark will not make a re-appearance because during the time this film will be shooting you will be making a new movie called Morgan Stark (your the lead role),

Even you couldn't believe how much your career has increased in standards! You were on your 2nd movie already AND are going to make a 3rd movie all about your character!