The Kiss

"Catch me if you can!" And Morgan Stark jumped of a 6 foot building, earnestly waiting for Peter Parker to catch her. Before she could share a moment of doubt, warm, gloved hands grasped onto her waist as the buildings flashed by, covered in strings of snowy webs. "Gotcha" the brunette orphan exclaimed, finally placing his crush on the concrete ground, his arm still held tightly onto Morgans waist, as if never wanting to let go.
It was about 1am and Morgan Stark was yet sneaking out on another secret adventure with Peter Parker, it was these special adventures which made it all worth risking.
Stars glimmered in the moonlit sky, as Peter peeled off his mask and stared intensely in the beautiful girl's brown, mystical eyes as she returned the glance.
Without warning, small, piercing, bitter droplets of rain fell upon the teenagers heads, soon turning into heavy thick droplets, Morgan chuckled and spun around in the rain. Yes it may be the type of weather that ruins holidays, ruins dates, ruins family day outs, but Morgan found rain as a way of the Earth expressing all its emotions out.
As a way of peace.
"Wanna dance?" Peter requested, pulling out a hand for Morgan to take although slightly nervous he was going to get rejected. "Why not?" Morgan grasped his hand as they danced peacefully under the calming shower of rain.
At this point they were stone cold and drenched, but the atmosphere synced in with the cheerful mood.
Peter, again, stared deeply into Morgan's eyes, falling in love every second. It was the first time he actually loved a girl who was not related to him, it was the first time he cared for someone so much, the first time someone made him feel safe and loved. Yes his aunt did that, but that was her duty, she had to love her nephew, but Morgan, she had a choice, and she chose to love Peter Parker.
Taking a deep breath, he watched as Morgan stared back at him, as some sort of electrical lighting buzzed throughout both of their bodies, bringing them closer. Morgan's eyes slowly trailed to his lips and Peter did the same. Before another droplet of rain could crash onto them, their lips collided. The strawberry chapstick stained lips crashed onto Peters warm, soft lips.

"And CUT!" Anthony Russo yelled, clapping his hands proudly, "Wow! You guys couldn't have  done that any better" he praised as you and Tom stared at each other.
That kiss, it was unreal. Sensational. Magical. It was more that just a kiss between Morgan and Peter, it was a kiss between Y/n and Tom, and it was a mysterious, comforting, loving kiss. When his warm, thin lips collided into your soft, delicate lips, some sort of true spark buzzed between you. Not just any spark, it was a sensational, electrifying spark, the type that makes your heart flutter and your eyes lighten up, the type that makes you realise that he is the one.  And you were almost positive Tom sensed it too. Almost...

"Ok lovebirds! Pull apart now." Downey shouted as you and Tom backed away from each other. Although the cast knew very well that you were not single, they still enjoyed every minute of calling you and Tom lovebirds or shipping you together.
You were around 3 weeks into shooting Civil War and every single awkwardness that was stuck between you and Tom eventually faded away.  Suddenly, you felt a towel urging you from behind as Tom wrapped it around you.
"Darling, guessing you need some water." Tom smirked whilst giving you a bottle, of icy water. "Cheers." You exclaimed as you gulped down the water, bottling half of it down in one go. Today was a tiring, exhausting day, you were drenched by the water in the scene.
Tom was acting as if he felt no spark in the kiss, but he did, he felt it, although it was fake, although it was just all an act, the spark between Y/n and Tom during that scene is real. It definitely is.

You and Tom began engulfed into some funny conversation about how you actually got locked outside in the rain for 2 hours because everyone forgot you were in the treehouse. You were only 8 and enjoyed every minute of the water splashing onto you. "Then when your Mum came, she got so an-" Tom's chuckle slowly faded away as he saw someone approaching behind you. Noticing this, you turned around and Dylan's arm opened as you jumped onto him. Your legs hugging his waist and your head digging into the crook of his neck.

Tom's POV...
We were having such a great time sharing memories before he came, before he decided to surprise her and ruin the scene. My face saddened as I watched him wrap his arms around her waist. I couldn't help thinking that, that should be me, making her laugh, that should be me holding her tight, that should be me.

Robert slapped me on my back as he stood beside me, now the both of us watching Y/n and Dylan laughing. "You love her don't you?" He remarked smiling at me. Robert was like a third dad to me, since Y/n's dad was a second dad to me already. He always knows how to do everything, how to help, no matter what it's about. Even when I call him about what to do because there was a spider in my apartment , he always carries the best solutions.
"I-.." I couldn't lie, I have been lying about this for way too long, "Yeah...I- I do. But what can I do man? Not like I have any chances with her." I returned, gesturing to Y/n and Dylan laughing about.
"Listen" RDJ begins, sighing and looking at me, "I'm not going to give one of my long pep talks, instead I'm going to say one thing. Get your girl. Everyone, the whole cast, can see that you both love each other. Don't give up on her, if you think she's the One then she is. Don't lose her. " he gave me a straightened smile as he walked away, leaving me knotted in string of my own thoughts.