That's the end of Y/n and Tom's story

4 years later//

"Y/n has been with me throughout thick and thin, we would even joke about about how we could read each other's minds whilst we were in our mothers womb." A low chuckle spreads across the audience. "I am, by far the most luckiest man, and don't prove me wrong because I am." Once again everyone chuckled as you smiled and stared at your lover man. "Because, today, I have married the most perfect girl in the world, Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, wait no, she isn't a Y/l/n anymore, I mean Y/n Y/m/n Holland" a happy tear rolled down your face as Tom glanced at you, smiling. "Now, Y/n hates cheesy things, but if you didn't I would write a page of how much I love you, forget a page, probably a whole book! I feel like...the one thing I actually do regret through our relationship, is how much I screwed up in the past, but also I feel like it was meant to happen. Throughout our journey we had a few bumps but I think without those bumps, our journey wouldn't be as smooth as it is now...I really am in love with you Y/n Holland." Tom finishes, making an emphasis on the 'Holland' part, as he gives the microphone to the priest and sits down on the chair beside you. He kisses your forehead as you stand up and begin your speech.
You nervously chuckle, as your eyes rest upon the audience till you lock your eyes with Tom. You start off by saying brief moments between your and Tom's relationship, about how much you love him, about how goofy he can be sometimes and how it's still so cute. "You know...my mum would always say.." You glance over at your proud mother, proud of having her daughter achieved so far, there were tears brimming in her eyes, "...that you shouldn't choose the man who makes you feel nervous and makes butterflies appear in your stomach, you should choose the guy who makes you feel safe and loved. As a teenager, I just thought this was something my mum found on FaceBook or something." A low rumble of laughs passes around. "But as I grew older, I understood it, and I realise that Tom makes me feel that way, he makes me feel safe, and loved, I wish I realised that sooner.." You smile at Tom, who had emotional happy tears streaming down his face. "Also, when I tell my future kids my love story, I will call it 'Friends don't look at 'friends' that way' because everyone" You exaggerate the 'everyone' "Would always say that when I would say that me and Tom are just friends. Now I actually understand it, Tom can't help but take his eyes of this beauty." You watch Tom chuckle and nod his head in agreement. "No but honestly, I am so glad this day has come, I love you Thomas Stanley Holland."...

6 months passes//
"Ok Tommy just hold my hand and I'll show you the surprise!" You couldn't help but contain your excitement bubbling throughout your body. "Y/n I don't have a good feeling about this.." he says nervously as you shush him and enter him into the bedroom in your mansion-like house. "Ok take it off now!" You squeal slightly as Tom takes off the blindfold.
On the bed, is a baby's bodysuit, but this isn't just any baby bodysuit, it is a Spiderman one, which says 'My Daddy is Spiderman' and underneath that, it says 'Holland'
It takes him a couple seconds to process what this means before he pulls you in for a tight hug and spins you around. Putting you down, you take in his excitement and happiness drawn all over this face, "R-really?!" He asks, astonished. You nod and he pulls you into a slow, long, passionate kiss. "We are having a baby! I'm going to be a dad!" He punches the air with both fists and kisses your face a million times...

.................

A/n- Wow guys, this is the last part, this has Loki (iykyk) been the BEST journey ever, and I really hope you guys comment and vote. Personally I love the ending. I've never been to a Christian wedding so please no hate on the wedding part. Thank you for reading! Bye guys this has been an amazing path! Let me know if you wanna hear from me again. Bye!
-Author ;) x have a great day guys