Confession

The truth comes out//
...............
{READ THIS}
Basically you and Tom's family booked a holiday house in LA, the houses were just opposite each other so that's why your and Tom's family are in LA because they moved from London for a short while to watch you guys and be with you guys.
...................
Your POV...
As the cast made there way back to the limousines, you clutched Tom's bulging bicep whilst the chauffeur opened the door for you to get in.
During the ride, you could feel Tom's glare upon you, he was staring at you but you didn't stare back otherwise that would've been awkward and...just creepy.

Tom was in love, he was. He didn't even realise he was full on staring at you, admiring everything about you, having the urge to hold you, to kiss you, to be with you throughout thick and thin. And not just as friends.

Although it was mid July, rain came spitting down and pattering against the rooftop, this caused a smile to appear on your face. Nothing was more relaxing than the rain. You loved it even if it meant you get a nasty cold a couple days after staying in the bitter rain for so long. You bit your lip, stuck in a dilemma of what to do...till a smirk came across your face. You beckoned the driver to stop as he pulled up on the pavement, whilst you grabbed Tom's hand and dragged him out the car.

Confused, the driver pulled down his window, "Ma'am! Come back in! You are my responsibility and I shall take you home safely." He motioned for you to get back in the car, "Come on Darling, you will get cold in this rain." Tom exclaimed as tiny splatters of rain met your head. "Oh please, it's not that far from the house and it's not even raining that bad!" You gave Tom one of your irresistible pouts as he finally gave in, "Ok ok fine! Don't worry she's safe in my hands, have a great night Sir." Tom sighed and reassured the driver as the driver chuckled and mumbled "Young love." before driving off.

At this point, you and Tom were at some calm, desolate street, the type you find in those Disney movies in villages. There was this mystical atmosphere in the air and the rain was a refreshing sheet of safety over you. "Now look! I'm getting all wet!" Tom complained as you began walking, clutching onto his arm and your head on his shoulder. "Don't lie, I know you like it." You smirked and Tom began tickling your side. "Tommy stop!" You managed between breaths, surprisingly, Tom listened first time and pulled you in closer to his side, making you feel warmer, safer and at peace.

Some time passed as you and Tom talked, laughed and shared some pretty funny things, you felt as if you could talk to Tom for ages and not get bored, that you could laugh with Tom for ages and never feel sick, that you could stay with Tom for ages and never, ever feel tired. The wind picked up speed and howled aggressively as goosebumps spread across your arm. You slightly shivered as coldness took control of your whole body. "Here darling, told you that you would get cold!" He took off his jacket and wrapped it around you, once again pulling you closer and closer to him. You rolled your eyes at how romantic he was being but secretly you enjoyed every moment of it. Every moment of your crush's presence.

Your feet were aching at this point and every so often you would whine, "Tommy.." you did your infamous pout as you watched Tom sigh and carry you on his back whilst you on the other hand was holding your staggering heels and enjoying every moment. Instantly, your eye caught a fairly high mountain, you imagine the view of Los Angeles from that mountain. Your face lit up and you jumped yourself out of Tom's grasp and ran up the mountain in your bare feet. "Y-Y/n/n!" Tom laughed whilst catching upto you. "Come back!"
You kept running, you felt free as the rain gradually came to an end and you were finally at the top of the mountain. It was at that point you felt warm,soft hands hug you from behind. Tom rested his neck in the crook of your neck and just by your shoulder. You giggled as his chin slightly tickled you, "Tommy! Look at the view!" you exclaimed and pointed to the breath-taking, mesmirising, sight.

Smiling, you lay down on the wet grass, not caring that it was damp, and looked upto the stars. You felt Tom's company as he lay down beside you. Maybe this is the perfect moment, maybe this is the perfect moment to confess...

Tom's POV...

My eyes darted from star to star, shining individually, each being uniquely different.  The sky was like a dark canvas freckled with a million droplets of white paint. I couldn't help thinking that maybe this is the perfect moment, the perfect moment to confess...

Wait, I didn't  want to ruin this moment, and if she rejects me, it would make this whole night unworthy. Instead I focused my mind on other questions that had been lingering in the back of my mind. First of all, why Y/n broke up with Dylan when they looked like they were so in love? Secondly, did she feel the same spark when Peter and Morgan did there first kiss, aka, when me and Y/n's lips first met?
"Hey Y/n?" I turned my head around as she did the same, here deep y/e/c eyes piercing through my chocolate, brown eyes. "Yeah?" she smiled a cute dimple popping out on the side of her cheek. "Can we ask some questions? About us? And be honest yeah?" it was quite a lot to ask however this needed to be done.
She hesitated a while before smiling again, "Ok..hit me."
My eyes darted back up to the moonlit stars, and began, "Why did you and Dylan break up? I know it's not because of 'long distance' Y/n."
There was a short silence for a while, she was debating on what to say.
"Ok, I'll be honest.." there goes the sigh, "Dylan broke up with me because he recognised that I was in love with someone else..."

Your POV...
{flashback}
Visiting New Orleans for the first time, exploring every feature it held and most of all, being with Dylan. At this stage, You and Dylan's relationship wasn't as strong as it was, especially since, feelings towards Tom came creeping in very so often. You tried to push these away but they just wouldn't oblige.
When you and Dylan were hanging out in his apartment, it was sort of boring, the same spark kind of just faded away.
Dylan broke up with you just before Spider-Man;Far From Home was being filmed, it was the summer holidays so you decided to spend it with the person you love. Although...there was something missing, the whole trip you missed Tom.
And that was a bad thing considering your thoughts were meant to be consisted of Dylan and not your best friend. On the last night of staying in New Orleans, Dylan wanted a 'talk'.
"Y/n..." he sighed and began, "Y/n, I'm breaking up with you." It was those words which hurt most, those words which broke your heart. "Wh-why?"
"Y/n I love you ok, b-but I see the way you and Tom look at each other!"
"So- so your jealous? Come on Dylan you know we are just friends"
"No, no don't say that ok, because friends don't look at 'friends' that way" it was the first time someone had said that about you and Tom's relationship, the first time you heard it.
"Maybe we are just not meant to be Y/n, but I know one thing for sure..you and Tom are meant to be. He loves you, and it's so obvious you love him."
A pang of guilt emerged in your heart.
"I-"
"Y/n I'm sorry, but go get your man, go get Tom, don't let me break up with you for no reason. Please, I know you will be so much happier with Tom."
{end of flashback}

You fully explained this to Tom, who was staring at you in awe and shock. "That's your answer Tommy.." you breathed and stood up as Tom did the same in sync. A warm smile approached him as his hands crawled to the back of your neck, his thumb gently caressing your cheeks...

.................
A/n- hey! Sorry this is soo long! Tell me if u got any good ideas and please vote! Tysm bye and hope u enjoy!