It's alright I'm here with you Tommy

Y/f/f-Your Favourite Food
.............................................................................

Your POV

Both you and Tom, sat on your bed, side by side. You intertwined your fingers with his and you lay your head on his shoulder. There was a peaceful silence for a while and you realised just how much you missed him, how you missed his scent, his touch, his company. How you missed your best friend...
"Y/n why are you being so nice to me?" Tom broke the silent, now looking at you. You took a deep breath, "B-because, Tom you're my best friend, I-I can't stand seeing you hurt and not do anything about it." You held his hands even tighter and stroked your thumb across it. "But, but I broke you apart, you even said it earlier" Tom remarked. Why couldn't he just get it that you loved him! No matter what he did you never stopped loving him.
"Because...we can't hide the fact that you are my best friend, and you can't expect me to suddenly stop caring about this weirdo!" You chuckled and nudged him slightly causing him to create a small smile. "I'm sorry, sorry for everything. Friends again?" He asked chuckling at you. You missed that smile, those glistening dimples and the cheeky teeth exposure. "Best Friends, Holland" you wished it was more than best friends but life doesn't work out the way you want it to.

As soon as your about to stand up, the water on the bedside table drops onto you, spilling liquid all over your joggers. "Noo!" Your cried, groaning. Tom just looked at you and a smirk spread across his face, "Don't cry over spilled condiments!" He chuckled and the memory instantly became unlocked in your head. Exactly 3 years ago, the same thing happened. It was by far the funniest memory ever. "I'll cry if I damn want to!" You exclaimed as you and Tom burst out laughing.
These were the times, the times you yearned for, the times you ached for, the times you missed. And with your Tom, your best friend.
Tom stood up so now he was opposite you and opened your closet, revealing a long array of clothes. "Tom what are you trying to do!" You exclaimed as her rummaged through your clothes. "Here!" He got out one of his hoodies that was deep in your closet that you forgot to give back to him. "Oh..sorry I forgot to give it back." You apologised however Tom gave it back to you, "Just put the hoodie over your top and make sure it covers the stain, it will be the new Y/n style" he laughed as he helped you put it on.
When the oversized hoodie hugged you tightly, you embraced Tom as he stroked your hair gently. "I've missed you Y/n." He kissed the top of your head as your phone rang. Confused, you picked it up and answered it, "Hello?" It was the Taxi driver waiting outside! You totally forgot about that! "Oh s**t! I forgot!" You glanced at your watch and ran downstairs whilst Tom ran after you. "Y/n what?!" He called after you a s you got into the taxi. "I'm going to LA!" Before your could finish your sentence the driver drove off, which you thought was a bit unprofessional, but figured that he probably had another job to go to after this.

Tom's POV...
She just left, she just ran into the car and it drove off. Why would she be going to America in the first place? Since Y/n and Harrison were supposedly so close, I decided to ring up my best mate, after a couple rings he answered, "Hello?" He spoke.
"Hey Mate, um- do you know why Y/n is leaving off to go to America?"
"Uh...OH yeah THAT! Didn't she tell you? Oh I mean sorry that was a stupid question-"
"Just say it!"
"She got a screening test for this new Netflix movie, yeah she wants to try it out because she wants a job."
"Oh..." I felt pretty bad that she didn't even mention it to me but it kinda explains why she was happy today, well more happier than usual. "Well how do you know Haz?"
"My mum told me, she heard it from Mrs Y/l/n. Alright mate I got to go now yeah? I'll speak later bye." And he hung up before another word could escape out the other line.

My hands rubbed the back of my neck as I sighed whilst walking back to my house. It felt comforting when Y/n embraced me, when she held me tightly and reminded me that she will always be with me regardless. God I love her so much, I just wish she felt the same way. Maybe she would've if I hadn't treated her like crap.

-later that day-

We were all sitting down at the dinner table, Mum had made Y/n's favourite, (y/f/f), it ached not having her here with us, with me. the Y/l/n were here though, since Mum invited them. I was surprised to know that Mum had known about Y/n leaving of to LA and never even got the chance to tell me.
My fork prodded the food around lazily.

After dinner, I went into the yard to play some footy with the boys, I'm not that good at soccer, Paddy and Jake are seriously the best footballers in this house, I'm pretty much hopeless. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of 10 year olds beat the hell out of me in a match.
When I accepted defeat, I gulped down some water and my phone vibrated, it was from Y/n.

Y/n/n (the dork)
Hey, I just landed and wow, LA is amazing! We should go together sometime!"

To be honest, I felt kinda surprised that she still wanted to be close again after what I did to her. And I would love to go on holiday again. Before typing back, I ran to my room and buried myself in my bed.

Tom
Yeah we should and I will throw you into the sea again, nah I'm just messing"

Y/n/n (the dork)
Good! Because if you threw me into the pool, I would never ever speak to you again, Holland.

Tom
Haha ok say what you want, but you will end up talking to me within seconds!

Y/n/n (the dork)
Ugh I hate it when you're right!!

I laughed as I put my phone on charge and watched The Amazing Spiderman. Wow, it would be a dream come true to become Spiderman, playing the role obviously. That's when the idea came to me! I should audition! I might not become the new sensational Spiderman but it's worth a try.
I grabbed my laptop and applied for the role, now we have to wait and see whether I get the chance to do a screening test. Wow, what if me and Y/n become these phenomonal celebrities...?