Lunch

Your POV
Instantly, the sun gleamed upon your face, causing your cheeks to flush red. It felt comfortable, like a warm blanket enveloping your entire body. Getting off the plane, you climbed into your Uber, the leather seats burning your skin.

As soon as you entered your luxurious, outstanding apartment, that you were smitten by, you read a message from the Russo Brothers, 'We are inviting you to Sally's Diner, today at 12pm for lunch where you will be meeting the Captain America: Civil War cast.' Yes! Finally you could wear that dress that has been waiting for you.
You wanted to make the best impression for your new colleagues, so you spent a lot more time on makeup and hair but not too much, keeping it plain and simple is the key.
Here it what you wore:

You kept your hair in some loose, beach curls, and it reminded you of Tom and how much he loved then

You kept your hair in some loose, beach curls, and it reminded you of Tom and how much he loved then. Heels were not an option for you, they just made your feet sore, instead you went casual and put on some white converse.
Everything was up to plan, you looked exactly like a Pinterest photo!

The sun beamed down upon you as you walked it to Sally's diner at 12pm, you hoped not to be too late and not to be too early at the same time.
Opening the door, you saw the cast in front of you: Robert Downey Junior, Chris Evans, and many more sensational actors/actresses that you had yet to know more about and then-...him. Wearing a black top with some denim jeans, the top hugging his muscles and making his face sharper. He was busy in conversation with one of the Russo brothers before he locked eyes with you.What was he doing here?

Tom's POV...

There she was. Standing there in her beautiful, embroidered dress. The sunlight peeping through the windows making her face glow like a star in a mist of darkness. Her y/h/c locks flowing peaceful by her ears. She knew I adored her hair like that. Wow, she looks stunning. But what she doing here? Only the Civil War cast are meeting up here...
"There you are! You must be Y/n Y/l/n, I am a massive fan of your brilliant work." Robert Downey came and shook her hand whilst the other cast members did the same. The whole time, my eyes were locked upon hers and I knew she could feel it, because every now and then she would look straight back at me.
At this point, we were all sitting down at the table, there was a spare chair opposite me so Y/n took it, prodding at her food. "So I heard you and Tom know each other Y/n." Asked Sebastian, who was sitting next to Y/n.
She hesitated for a while, I don't know why though, "Yeah, our mums were best friends so we ended up growing up together." She smiled at Seb then looked back at me and half smiled. "Whoa that's a long time you have known each other for, so you guys are like brother and sister?" She took a while to think about her answer, which I wish I hadn't heard, "Um-..yeah I guess we are.." she replied looking at her food.
She thought we were like siblings!? And I thought I had a chance of dating her when she thinks of me as a brother. My grin turned upside down as I felt sort of sick. The chicken sandwich didn't seem so appealing anymore. Deep inside my food was threatening to rise up, I couldn't take it anymore. My chair scraped aggressively against the wooden, polished floor as I stood up, "I-I need to go to the bathroom." I lied and went to men's restroom.

Your POV...
You watched as Tom went away, he was uncomfortable, you knew he was. Truth is, he isn't like a brother to you, he's more, he's way more, but you were stuck with that question that Seb asked and blurted out nonsense. Besides there is no way Tom likes you back anyway.
Everyone knew who was playing who and your mouth gawped open when Joe Russo announced Tom Holland as Spider-Man, which meant he was your love interest. This was about to get awkward real fast. Doing kissing scenes and all with someone you actually have a crush on. All you had to do was hope for the best really.
After a while, Tom came back and we all eventually stood up to go leave.

Your taxi kindly dropped you off to your staggering apartment building, as you noticed Tom get out of another black Mercedes. Why was he going to the same apartment building as you?
Ignoring him, you strolled further into the building and found yourself in the same elevator as Tom. It was sort of awkward since you and Tom had weirdly grown apart.
At last, the both of you arrived on the same floor as you realised that Tom literally lived next door to you! Wow, what a coincidence. Fate really did want you and Tom together, like all the time. Perhaps this was a sign? A sign for you and Tom to get together already.
Oh what were you thinking! Yeah right...as if the universe wants Y/n Y/l/n and Tom Holland to be the new sensational couple...