'..Now that I'm finally happy again you can't walk back in!'

You found yourself packing for the trip, all throughout yesterday, after you heard the news. It was so unbelievably phenomenal that you totally forgot to spread the news to all your friends. As you finished packing most of the necessities, you pulled your phone off charge and began searching through your contacts. Without realising, you found yourself hovering over the name Tommy , before you could stop yourself, you accidentally called Tom. One ring went through before you realised what you had done and immediately pressed the red button. Oops...
You guessed Harrison was busy so didn't bother calling him, instead you got distracted by your half-empty suitcase and decided to pack a couple more clothes. Everyone who got elected for the screen testing, got to stay in an amazing hotel for 2 weeks till everyone get's their results back.
Wow, you imagined if you did get the role! That would be breath-taking news to take in. You shook your head and told yourself not to think so ahead of things when there were so many other people who are even more talented than you and had much better experience.

Tom's POV...

I was sprawled over the couch, Brianna cuddled up next to me, we were watching yet another one of her tedious movie choices. Every-time she would look up at me and smile or kiss me. To be honest, she was kind of boring, all she wanted to do was kiss me or something along those lines.
Out of the blue, my phone rang and then stopped in a second, luckily I wasn't paying too much attention to the film so I noticed who rang me immediately. '1 missed call from y/n/n (your nick name)' . A flurry of questions buzzed into my mind. Is she ok? Why would she call me? Did she call me by accident? Is she ok? Is she safe? Small, panic butterflies churned in my stomach, as I stood up, "Babe, where are you going?" Brianna asked, pouting. "Oh um- just need to make a quick phone call" I went over to the kitchen and sat one of the stools, debating whether I should call her back or not...

In the end I found myself dialling her number, it was too late to back out now, she probably hated me, I wonder why she never blocked me anyways. I would of if my best friend practically broke me apart.
She didn't pick up...I got worried, it's either she is purposely ignoring me or she is in danger. My skin went all sweaty, is she ok? Before I could stop myself, I ran over to her house which was a couple houses away. Normally I had her house keys on me because her parents gave them to me, but since she changed houses I couldn't get in. I knocked on the door loudly before I heard the mesmerising, soft voice that belonged to Y/n "I'm coming! Jeez!" And the door opened.
She stood, shocked looking at me, her hair was wet and I could smell the coconut shampoo radiating from her. Gosh I couldn't stop wondering how beautiful she is, how her y/h/c hair flowed elegantly on her shoulder, how every feature curved into each other smoothly. Wow. Just wow.
"Yes?" She asked, "what do you want?" I could sense the annoyance in her tone.
"God Y/n you scared the hell out of me!" I began, my voice raising a little.
"Wh-what do you mean?" She stammered, confused.
"You called me! And then you didn't pick up when I called you back. I was panicking thinking that- that something happened to you!" My voice inched higher every word I spoke.
"Yeah right, like you actually care for me." She scoffed trying to close the door but I purposely put my foot in the way. I hated the way she thought that I didn't care for her. Of course I cared for her.
"I do y/n. I do! You don't understand how much I care for you!" I really wasn't in the mood to start an argument or anything. I knew how stubborn Y/n could get and this would soon turn into some fight.
"Yeah Tom, someone who actually cares for you, won't choose someone else over you and they would actually believe you." I noticed water rising in her eyes and my heart melted. I hated seeing her cry, especially because of me. I wanted to punch myself a million times for being such a jerk! 
"I know, I know, and I kick myself everyday for not being able to sort it out. Y/n I miss you, I miss you so much I- you probably won't forgive me but I need you again..I do." Water was even rising in my eyes. Gosh I loved this girl but she hates me. Her illuminating, glamouring y/e/c (your eye colour) eyes stared straight back at me, hurt.
I couldn't face it, I just couldn't so I stared at the ground, I could still feel her eyes staring upon mine.
"Tom, it was your choice. You can't just come back into my life after just leaving it! 2 months Tom, 2 months! I would sob all night, the guy who made me so happy walked right out my life, don't say that you need me, when you pushed me out your life. And now that I'm finally happy again, you can't walk back in. No. You can't, because I can't risk my heart getting broken again. You can't come in and out of my life as if I'm some f***ing train station!" She managed before tears streamed down her soft cheeks and I felt my heart sink to the ground and I moved my foot out the way and she closed the door.
I stood there for a couple minutes as tears rolled down my puffed cheeks. Why did she say she was happy again? What made her happy again? I mean sure I'm glad she's happy but, what made her suddenly be all happy. Did she get a boyfriend?...

My hands brushed the tears off as I entered my living room, Brianna was sprawled across the sofa, busily smirking and texting on her phone. Acting as if nothing happened, I sat down and noticed that the movie was still on pause, I wasn't feeling it today, not after what just happened anyway. Not once, did Brianna look at me, she was on the opposite side of the couch now, busy on her phone so I decided to get mine out as well. I opened Snapchat and noticed a small red dot on the side of my Memories gallery. I pressed on it and it was something like 3 years ago Today. My heart ached to watch it but I had to.
-the video-
It was obvious Paddy was recording because the phone was shaking every now and then. I didn't even know Paddy took my phone and began recording. I recognised it instantly, it was a video of Me and y/n, the best video actually.
It was really, really hot outside and the sun was scorching on us, Y/n was wearing a crop top and some denim shorts whilst I was shirtless with some shorts. There was a fairly deep, family, inflatable pool in our back garden which was full to the brim with cold water. The parents were busy inside as the temperature was raising rapidly.
Y/n was busy reading a book and sun bathing, lying down on a blanket. I remember joining beside her and saying, "You're such a nerd!". I regretted that immediately as Y/n gave me the death stare. "Yeah well at least my head isn't empty." She mumbled, loud enough so I could hear.
My hands began tickling all her ticklish spots whilst she shrieked with laughter, "Tommy! Thomas Stanley Holland stop right now!" She screamed, laughing uncontrollably the whole way. "No, not until you say sorry!" I exclaimed shrugging and chuckling at my crazy best friend. "Ok ok! Sorry sorry!" She managed between breaths as I tickled her even more, "I said sorryyyy!" She yelled once more whilst I put my hands up in defence.
Y/n looked at me and we began bursting out laughing uncontrollably. She found this inflatable bat and began chasing me around the yard with it. Mum was holding out a tray of lemonade and Y/n walked right into it causing yellow liquid to spill all over her top.
"Noo!" She looked at her ruined, wet shirt. "Don't cry over spilled condiments." I told her as she squinted her eyes at me and straightened her grin. "I'll cry if I damn want to" she replied.
-end of video-

That day ran back to me as I recollected what happened after Paddy stopped recording. I chuckled as I remembered y/n's face when she was wearing one of my shirts. She hated it because she wanted to show off her new t-shirt she bought and didn't get the chance because it got ruined within seconds.
"Babe, I'm tired come upstairs let's go to sleep!" Brianna complained and stood up, dragging me up the stairs with her. Oh yeah, I forgot she was actually staying the night..this was gonna be eventful.

..............
A/n- Hey! Sorry this one is so short but thank you soo much for 41 reads, Ik it's not a lot but it is for me! I'm so so grateful! And I'm so happy you guys are enjoying this..well I hope you are anyway! Please comment and press the little star! It will mean the world to me. Thanks so much bye!
New part will be out soon :)
-Author