Chapter Ten

"Why? Why are you doing this?" He choked out as his glare dug into the taller male's back. America's fists clenched impossibly more, knuckles turning dead white as his nails scratched his palms.

"Why?" *INAUDIBLE* turned around ever so slightly, just enough to watch America out of the corner of his eye. "Because I love watching as countries slowly go mad from torture, and I love it more when they're countries who dared to look at you."

The woman in the chair sobbed tears out of one eye, the other producing blood as the damaged tear ducts worked. Her face had been beaten beyond recognition, only a hint of a yellow shape in the middle of her red face showed as proof of who she was. Muffled sounds continued to erupt from behind the cloth gag in her mouth, likely begs for her death.

America cringed, fear pooling in his stomach. He turned back to face *INAUDIBLE*, the maniac now fully facing him with that damned smile on his face. "You do know that none of this will ever make me love you, right?"

"Uh-huh, but I can't help it," The other male grinned toothily. "I am —————— after all."

America shot up from his bed, gasping for air. What the hell was that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this is even shorter than usual, broke my wrist and i wanted to get something out

Words: 214