Chapter Three

America's POV

The American walked down the hallway, chatting with Japan. Their bell had just rung, dismissing all students temporarily. Because of the crowded and noisy space, they had to shout for even a chance of the other country hearing them. After a few minutes of this, their voices grew tired and they gave up. Finally exiting the building, now in a much less crowded space, they both let out a sigh of relief.

"Ahh, finally out!" Japan said. "Uwa, my ears hurt now~!" She whined. I snickered, patting her on the head.

"Geez, you'll be fine fangirl," America said solemnly. "Uncle America is here to take care of you!" America grinned, pointing at himself with his thumb. Japan laughed. "I hardly heard any of that." She said. "I may need to stay home for a while, I hear a strange ringing instead of sounds!"

America looked at her in a strange way, and shook his head as a red tint crept it's way onto his face. It disappeared, making Japan look at him strangely. Probably because he just violently shook his head for no apparent reason. Oh crap, does she think I'm insane now? I hope not, that would be the mental END of me. But I bet she does. But she's smiling weirdly now? And giggling?

Japan burst out into laughter. Once she was able to finally speak without wheezing, she commented on my expression. "Nanite kotoda(Oh my god), your face! That was priceless!" She leaned forward to America, grabbing his upper arms. This caused the American to turn beet red. "Just because I'm bored..." She said whilst licking her lower lip. If America could turn more red, he would've. Trust me. Japan leaned in more.

"I'll buy you McDonalds."

Japan leaned away, dropping his arms. He almost made a disappointed sigh, but caught himself just as he opened his mouth. She grabbed onto his wrist and attempted to tug him in the direction of the campus parking lot, mumbling curses under her breath as she attempted to move the much larger American. He just watched her helplessly try to pull him and made no effort to move. Not until she at least made him tilt a bit. A larger country walked by them, scoffing in disgust. America raised his free hand and waved at him, recognizing the country from one of his classes. He looked at it and continued walking, not even bothering to wave back.

Rude. America thought just as Japan managed to make him stumble. He leaned forward but caught himself just as he was about to fall, backing up a bit. Japan raised her fists in the air, victory cheering and chanting "Yatta yo! Watashi wo sore o yatta!" (I did it! I fucking did it!), causing America to just look at her, confused. She realized she was speaking in Japanese, turned red, and looked away, fiddling with her hands. She looked back when she had became less red. "Can we go now?" She asked.

"Of course." He took a step forward to be beside Japan and held out his elbow for her to grab onto. "Shall we head out?"

Japan giggled and held onto his arm, a light pink dusting both of their faces. "Yes, we shall."

They both walked to the parking lot, arms entwined. But the now silent atmosphere made America think. He hadn't ever heard the name of that weird country before, so why not introduce himself? He seems to be the type of guy who's always alone. America smiled ear-to-ear. A new friend, possibly even a best friend! He thought, could be on it's way!579

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M BACK

Sorry for the long hiatus! I had hardly any inspiration and had some things going on in my life. I can't confirm that this won't happen often, though. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Also, yes, this is a Russia x America story and not an America x Japan. I mainly need Japan here for possible future plot twists, huehuehue...

(also sorry for the short chapter)

Word Count: 579