Prologue

'No. No no no. This can't be happening. This can't be real.' Were America's last thoughts as he descended down the hallway. He shoved his way through the tsunami of countries attempting to go and see what was going on.

Despite the guards attempting to block the public from entering the scene, America slipped between their arms and ran in, quietly shutting the door. His head turned to look behind him as he heard the sound of the lights turning on. He could see *INAUDIBLE* on the stage, staring at him gleefully, blood stained and armed with a knife. *INAUDIBLE* then proceeded to walk down the stage to America slowly, each step leaving behind a dark red stain in the pale carpet.

America blinked a few times, confused and scared. Why was *INAUDIBLE* covered in blood? Why did they have some sort of knife? He couldn't figure it out. It was all too puzzling, he trusted *INAUDIBLE* and now they do this? *INAUDIBLE* reached America and put a finger under his chin, lifting it to face them.

"You're mine now. Be mine or else you'll end up like *INAUDIBLE* and *INAUDIBLE*." He said, leaning down to peck America. Yet America ducked and ran to the stage to see how bad their injuries were.

"Oh, no.." America said as a tear rolled down his cheek. "What did he do to you two?" America checked their pulse. One, dead. One, barely alive. America leaned down and embraced the survivor, beginning to weep. "Please don't die, please...I need you..."

The country weakly pushed America back and rubbed his cheek sympathetically. "Don't worry," He spoke softly and grinned. "I'll always remain number one in the family."

The country went limp.

FIVE YEARS AGO...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ah yes cliffhangers

we all love em right

oh yeah btw credit to @bananathighs , she gives some suggestions for the story and is a friend irl

-breathesheavily, December 4th, 2019