Chapter 17

ENJOY, PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY READ MY BOOK!!!!!! PLZ READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLEASE AND THANK YOU :3

As usual, the rest of the week went by in a blur. Just hung out with friends, got glares from that one girl, and worked on a project with Gajeel. Everything was normal... well, except for one thing. I hadn't passed out. the. whole. week. I had been in the same confusing life this whole week. Gajeel still seemed to be a mix of both lives. Same for my dad and brother. I didn't know how to act around these versions of them. I knew how to act around a nice brother/dad/boyfriend and how to act around a rude brother/dad/boyfriend. But not around a mixture of polite and rude. It was finally Friday, the day the gang was going to do something, well because it was Friday. And we had already made plans for it earlier in the week. We had decided on going out to eat at a fast food restaurant and going to the mall. We all talked outside of the school before leaving.

"So which place did we decide to eat at?" Natsu asked from beside Lu-chan.

"Of course you would forget," Gray muttered.

"What did you say, Ice Princess?" Natsu yelled as he took a step closer to Gray.

"The fuck did you just call me, Pinkie?" Gray growled and took a step closer to Natsu. Now their noses were almost touching. All the while, Erza seemed to be growing more and more irritated but nobody noticed.

"You heard me, Yaoi Stripper," Natsu growled. Now their foreheads were pressed against each other's.

"Oh hell no-" Before Gray could even utter another word, both of them were being held up by their collars by Erza. She had a dark aura around her as she gave them each evil glares. They both started shaking and apologizing.

"I-I'm s-sorry Erza!" Natsu pleaded on his knees when she put them down.

"Yeah, we're sorry! Don't hurt us!!" Gray shook his head.

"Fine I will let it slide this time just because it is Friday," Erza sighed. The two boys perked up and looked as if they were about to go back to arguing. "But if you two start arguing like that anymore today I will take things much, much more seriously." She warned with the dark aura returning around her.

"Y-yes mam!" They both stuttered as they returned t their girlfriends' sides. They exchanged glares and kept muttering things like 'flame brain' and ' streaker' to each other. I giggled before we continued talking.

"We were going to that one place by the movie theaters," Lu-chan said. "I forget the name of it, though."

"Wait... the place with Waiter Boy?" Gajeel growled with a certain evil look in his eyes.

"Yes, that place. And you are NOTgoing to hurt him or do anything else you will regret or I will hurt you for doing," Erza warned, making the look in his eyes go away.

"You really think he has a chance?" I giggled, looking up at him as leaned on his arm.

"Tch, hell no. Not as long as I'm alive," He growled and I just smiled as I looked back to the others.

"So we meet up there in an hour?" I asked. Everyone nodded in agreement before we all went our separate ways to go home. Gajeel and I barely caught our bus before it left us behind. It wouldn't have been a long walk if it did leave us. We sat in silence like we usually did. He sat on the inside staring out the window as we listened to music on my ear buds. When we got off Conner said bye to his new girlfriend. Remember? The one who asked who I was when I passed out? Yeah, her.

We walked down the drive way in silence, well not for me. I was listening to Ed Sheeran and texting Lu-chan about ho dense and idiotic Natsu and Gray could be when they argue like they did today. When I got in my room I threw my backpack in my closet and jumped onto my bed and laid face up, staring at the ceiling. Buzz