Chapter 16

ENJOY!!!!! XP

Later that night I texted Lu-chan and Juvia in a group chat and told them everything that really happened in the closet that day. Lu-chan seemed excited and I could tell that they were going to tease me about it for a while. We ended up doing a group facetime so Lu-chan could help me explain the passing out thing to Juvia. After we finished explaining she got how it worked and then she asked me a question I didn't know.

"Which life are you in right now?" She asked in her usual cheery voice.

I opened my mouth to answer but it just hung there as I realized that I didn't know. I sat there for aa moment, staring into the camera of my phone, zoned out, thinking. 'What life am I in?' I asked myself.

"Yo Levy-chan?? You still there?" Lu-chan asked, trying to get my attention.

"What? Oh! Sorry Juvia! I actually don't know," I started to mumble off to myself. "I'm going to go find that out!" I gave them an assuring toothy grin. I then threw my phone on my bed and ran out of my room and down the stairs. I roamed through the living room, kitchen, and every other room that wasn't anyone's bedroom. I stood outside of Conner's room and listened through the door but didn't hear any loud obnoxious music or, well, anything at all. I stood in front of my parents' room and decided to not listen in because it was none of my business. I listened in on Conner because he is my little brother so he is my business. I lightly knocked on the door like I usually did.

"One second!" My mum called. I heard the bed and papers move before she come and opened the door. Behind her was a bed full of papers and her laptop in the middle.

"Yes?" She asked, looking down at me.

"Where's Dad and Conner?" I asked while taking another peek behind her in her room.

"Conner is staying the night at a friend's and riding with him to school in the morning and your dad should be home soon. He had to work late tonight," She answered.

"What are you doing?" I asked changing the topic so I could see why there wer so many papers on her bed.

"Paper work," She sighed.

"Well obviosly," I rolle my eyes and we both laughed. "Well Lu-chan and Juvia are both waiting for me on the phone," I gave her a toothy grin before running back up to my room. When I got in there I could hear them talking about how they wish summer break would hurry up and come even though we just got off of winter break.

"Yeah!! I know what you mean!!" I butted in extremely loud and obnoxiously, not even knowing what she just said.

"Aaaah!" Lu-chan yelled, overreacting.

"You startled Juvia!" Juvia laughed with me and Lu-chan soon joined in.

"So did you find out which life you're in right now?" Juvia asked, changing the subject back to what it was before I left.

"Actually.. no. I still have no idea which life I'm in right now." I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my head.

"Didn't you say you could see which life you were in based upon how your family and Gajeel treated you?" Juvia asked n curiosity.

"Yeah, I did say that," I laughed nervously again at how inconvenient it was at the situation I was in for everyhting to be the way it was. "But only my mum is here and she is nice in both lives so I can't test anything with the family part. And Gajeel is starting to seem odd. He is like a mix of both of him. He seems a little rude and maybe a little dense but at the same time he cares and is still my boyfriend." I explained.

"Well, you can probably find out later tonight unless you switch lives and then it might be obvious in your other life," Lu-chan suggested, trying to comfort me.