Chapter 10

Come, come GaLe wattpad readers, come and read Chapter 10!!! (Double digits!!!)

Levy's P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open from the deep, relaxing thing we call sleep. I sat up and rubbed the tiredness from my eyes. I first looked to the clock beside my bed and saw that it read 9:38 AM. Then I looked to my phone that had been charging all night. I pressed the home button to turn it on and widened my eyes at what I say. I scrolled down and still all of the text messages that I had gotten while I was asleep were from Lu-chan. I giggled how in some of the messages she seemed frustrated and typed with all caps and exclamation marks. I slid my finger across the screen and skimmed over the messages.

"Are you awake?"

"Levy-chan wake up!"

"Are you awake now?

"How about now?"

"Oh my gosh just wake up"

"Levy McGarden wake up this instant!"

"JUST FRICKIN WAKE UP ALREADY!!"

"RIGHT NOW!!! WAKE UP!! YOU CAN DO IT!!"

"JUST OPEN THOSE GOD DAMN EYES OF YOURS ALREADY!!!"

I skipped over a few that seemed to get more intense so I could reply to my impatient blond best friend.

"What's so important??" I asked. Almost immediately, before I could even put my phone down, it buzzed.

"Us girls are going to a spa today at 12:30. Wanna come? Girls only!!"

I laughed before I replied.

"Yeah, I'll meet you guys there. It will be nice to get away from the boys, mostly Natsu and Gray."

I laughed when Lu-chan replied saying Gajeel was more of a problem than Natsu. I went downstairs to find that Conner wasn't here but Mom and Dad were. They were sitting at the table finishing up their breakfast.

"Hi Mom, Dad." I greeted them while walking into the kitchen, knowing how each of them would react. Just as expected my dad ignored my, but my mom gave me a sweet smile.

"Here, I kept your breakfast waiting in the microwave," She told me while opening the microwave and pulling out a plate that had eggs and french toast. "Oh, and Conner has already left, he said he was hanging out with a few of his friends. I'm guessing you are gong to do the same?" She asked, giving me a knowing look.

"Yeah, me and the girls are planning a day at the spa," I smiled while taking the plate from her and setting it on the table.

"That sounds wonderful. I hope you have fun," She said with another smile as she handed me a glass and I poured orange juice in it. I then sat down on the opposite side of the table of my dad.

"So, Dad? How's it at work?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Same as always," He grumbled, not even sparing me a glance.

"Well....... okay," I said, not knowing what else to say as I munched on the french toast my mother had given me. "What about you Mom? How's work for you?"

"It's fine I guess. They're giving me more hours but I'm getting paid more and now I have the weekend off," She said with a sigh but smiled at the end.

"Don't over work yourself, okay?" I warned in a serious tone and a concerned expression.

"I won't," She gave a reassuring nod and smile. Once I finished with my plate and glass, my Mom took it and went ahead and washed it. "Have fun with your friends today!!" She said as I ran upstairs to get ready. After brushing my hair and teeth plus taking a shower, I got dressed in a blue and light grey striped long sleeve shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans along with converse and a headband that faded from blue on the ends to grey in the middle to match my shirt. I gave myself one last look in the mirror, giving myself a toothy grin before slipping my shoes on and grabbing my keys and earbuds and going downstairs. I told my Mom bye before heading out to the car and taking off.