Chapter 19"

Just saying, I am trying to finish this book so I can just work on I Need You which is my favorite book that I have written so far and I have only written 3 chapters. And I have many great ideas that will be tat book's future chapters so please check it out. Oh yeah and this may possibly be the last chapter. 

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing against the small table beside my bed. I lazily picked it up and scrolled my finger across the screen without looking at it. I was a bit started when I heard Lu-chan's voice because I had just thought it was a text.

"Heyy~" She called through the phone with another voice which was Juvia.

"Woah! Don't be so loud I just woke up," I scolded her as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Wow, really?" Juvia asked. "It's almost 1."

"Seriously?!?" I jumped up out of bed and my feet dragged the blanket with me and almost caused me to fall face first onto the floor.

"Yes seriously. Just check the time on your phone!" I did as Lu-chan instructed and it was in fact 12 minutes until 1 P.M. "We were calling to see how your date with Gajeel went!" She said cheerfully and I could hear Juvia agree in the background.

"It went great. We got some hot chocolate then walked around the park some before heading to his house and watched Netflix. Then he drove me home and by that time the day was over," I summarized the date for them and the warm smile crept back onto my lips while I was telling them.

"Awwwww!!! It sounds sooo adorable! Too bad Natsu is too dense and always arguing and pestering Gray to do something like that," Lu-chan sighed.

"Gray-sama is always too busy for Juvia!" Juvia pouted into the phone.

"Gajeel had to ask Mira for help on what to do so you two could talk to Mira to see if she could talk some romance into those two idiots," I told them, but mostly tried to cheer Juvia up.

"Is that even possible? To teach Natsu romance?" Lu-chan asked which caused us all to laugh.

"So, what are you two doing?" I asked as I walked downstairs to eat some breakfast.

"We were going to hand out with Natsu and Gray at my house and play some video games and stuff since there really isn't anything to do but they got really competitive and argued a lot so we decided to call you and look up Attack on Titan fan art on Google," Lu-chan said and that's when I finally realized the arguing in the background.

"That sounds fun," I laughed as I heard Gray call Natsu and dip-shit so loud that I could hear. Natsu returned the favor by calling him a gay prostitute. After hearing their name calling, we only laughed harder. "Well, I gotta go. I'm going to eat breakfast then I have to clean my room and do some other stuff for my mom" I told them before they said their byes and I hung up. I poured me a bowl of Captain Crunch and ate while scrolling through Instagram.

Once I finished I got out plenty of supplies for making a simple chocolate cake. I made the batter and stirred before putting it in the oven. I left the other supplies such as the frosting out for after the cake was done in the oven. I put the rest of the dishes in the sink to be washed. I set a timer to tell me when the cake was done cooking.

While I let that cook, I went up to my room. It wasn't that messy. I just had some clothes laying in the corner of my room and I had to make my bed. I played some music on my phone as I did the things I needed in my room and tidied up the bathroom also. Afterwards, I went to the market near by to get some groceries that were needed at the house. I only made a quick trip considering it was within walking distance and I didn't want the cake to burn. By the time I got home the timer had just started making a loud blaring sound. I took the cake out of the oven and let it cool off on the counter. After I finished other simple chores such as the dishes, mopping the kitchen, laundry, and other small chores, I took a break and sat down on the couch in the living room.

After listening to a song or two, I went back to the kitchen to decorate the cake. I covered the whole cake in light blue frosting and wrote 'Happy Birthday Mum!' on the top in pink. I smiled as I looked down at my masterpiece. I picked the cake up carefully and put it in the microwave so it would stay hidden until I revealed it.

After a minute of sitting and sipping on my water, my brother came walking through the front door. "Wow, it looks great in here!" He gasped as he went to the kitchen.

"I cleaned up around the house earlier this morning and got some groceries too," I said as I joined him in the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I took a bite out of it before I continued to talk. "Did you get the stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah I got the stuff! You really think I'm that stupid?" He asked. "Don't answer that," He said immediately after which he was too late because I had already muttered a 'yeah' but it was too quiet for him to hear.

"Well go put it into the bag and put the tissue paper over it too!" I instructed him as I pushed him towards the living room so he could ready the presents. While he did that I made some final touches to the cake and added some candles and decorated the cake with stars of frosting. When I heard a car engine I hurried and put the cake back in the microwave then rushed into the living room. 

"Go in there and bring the bag with you. Come out and follow behind them quietly when follow me to go into the kitchen, okay!" I ordered him. He nodded and rushed over to where I pointed, the hallway by his room. I rushed over to the couch and jumped over the back and got comfortable so it looked like I had been sitting there for a while.

"Hey Mum, Dad!" I greeted them when they walked through the door.

"Wow Levy! It looks amazing!" My mum gasped as I walked in front of her to the kitchen. Dad was behind her and behind him was the unnoticed Conner.

"No problem," I gave her a bright warm smile before rushing over to the microwave. She gave me an odd look at first but gasped when I pulled the cake out of the microwave.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Conner yelled as he jumped out of no where while holding up the bag and scared the crap out of both my mum and dad. While he did that and distracted them, I lit the candles on the cake. By the time Mum turned back towards me, the candles were lit and I was giving her a big toothy grin.

"Happy birthday, Mum!" I said before giving her a hug. She was smiling and looked as if he was on the verge of tears but only wiped her eyes and they were gone.

"You two angels are just amazing," She said as she pulled us both into a group hug that my dad joined.

Maybe no one was ever acting weird after all. Maybe this is real life where no one is always just one mood. No one is always lovey and happy but they aren't always upset and grumpy. Earlier I wasn't getting my whole life, I was just getting portions of it. This is what it was supposed to be like. Ups and downs with happy and sad moments all wrapped into one life. This is the life I am supposed to live and not just one or the other. I don't know what that flash was, but I am thankful that it came.

I feel like I left a lot of stuff unexplained but to be honest I just made most of this book up as I went. Well I didn't come up with the story line but everything else I just went along with. At one moment I would be like 'oh what if...' then I would forget about it after writing it soo yeah. I don't even know how to explain the unexplained stuff such as why the flash happened. Maybe it was because she fought against the passing out? Who knows because I sure don't. You can make up something if you want.

I am planning on this being the last chapter but I amy do an epilogue or something. I don't know. It depends on whether you guys want and if you guys have any ideas for it or if I suddenly come up with an idea for it.

If you actually like my writing you can read my other book that I mentioned in the beginning. I Need You.

See you in a possible next chapter or in I Need You!!!!