Chapter 12

Enjoy dis chapter!!!

We had already texted the others and were waiting in the parking lot of the ice skating rink. With time, and I mean alot of time, people started showing up. The first car to show up had Lissana driving with Elfman, Evergreen, and Mirajane. Mira told us that Laxus would be coming later, too. Next had Bixlow driving Gray in the back. After that Juvia came with Romeo and Wendy. Almost last was Erza and Jellal. Finally Natsu and Gajeel had shown up in Natsu's car.

"Finally, everyone is here!" Lu-chan sighed over dramatically. Natsu chuckled at her reaction as he slung his arm around her shoulders.

"Except Laxus!" Mira corrected her, pointing her finger near the exit/entrance of the parking lot. As if mentioning his absence summoned him, Laxus' car came driving around the corner, right where Mira was pointing. "Ohh," She sorta mumbled to herself.

Once Laxus joined us we all went inside. We all stood in line, chatting as the it got shorter.

"Who else knows about your two lives?" Lu-chan asked. We were at the back of the line and no one could hear our hushed whispers.

"Only you," I replied a bit sadly.

"Why don't you tell Gajeel and the others?" She asked as we slowly inched our way up the line that was getting shorter and shorter.

"You know them. Most of them would think I belong in a mental hospital or need mental help. Natsu wouldn't take it seriously and joke around. And the few that would believe me would bombard me with questions." I explained as we were finally right behind the first people in line.

She was about to reply but got interrupted by the brunette behind the counter. "What size?" She asked in a cheerful, polite tone, but you could tell she was only doing it for her job.

We both told her our sizes and handed her our shoes in exchange for the skates she was handing to us. We said thanks before joining the others.

"They won't think that. And if you tell them to shut up I'm sure they wouldn't ask too many questions..... well maybe not Natsu," we laughed at her last comment. Before I could refuse once again she nodded behind me. "We can talk about it later. Your 'besties' are coming." she laughed but I turned around in confusion.

There, walking towards me with big, toothy smiles, was Jet and Droy.

"Oh, hey guys!" I smiled as they stopped in front of me.

"Hey Levy!!" They said in unison.

"You're here, too?" He asked, inching closer to me.

"Where else would I be if you're talking to me?" I giggled.

"Yeah, true," he scratched the back if his neck and looked down in embarrassment. He opened his mouth to say something but when he looked up he fall silent. I was about to turn to see what made him like that but I felt a heavy arm drape around my shoulders. I looked up and saw Gajeel sending them a smirk and a threatening glare.

I nudged him lightly in the side as to say 'be nice!' He took the hint and just grunted and looked away, but kept his arm on me. It was better than glaring at them.

"I'll see you guys on the rink!" I smiled and waved. I dragged Gajeel over to a spot that we could sit down and put our skates on.

"You could have been nicer, ya know!" I lectured him as I shoved my foot in the skate.

"Well I didn't like the way he was talking to you," he grunted.

"The way he was talking to me?" I asked.