~ Chapter 2 ~

Hello! Enjoy Chapter 2!! Thanks for reading!

Levy's P.O.V.

I sat down at the seat I usually sat in Mr. Dreyar's classroom. This time, instead of sitting behind me, Gajeel sat beside me. A few minutes later, Mr. Dreyar walked in.

"You may read or work on any homework you need to get done," he instructed us. He went to his desk, sat down, and pulled out a book. He kicked his feet up onto the desk as I pulled out my math textbook and Gajeel got out a piece of paper and pencil.

I immediately opened my book to page 147 and pulled out my composition book. Gajeel seemed to be scribbling something on the paper before folding it and sliding it onto my desk, beside my book.

'Are you sure you're supposed to be a senior in high school? Did you skip a few grades or something? You look too short. Gihi!' Was what I could barely read off of the paper.

I looked over at him and he seemed hard at work, but if I looked close enough he was really just drawing. Just like in my other life, he was a great artist. He also had good hand writing in the other life.

He glanced over at me and saw that I was watching. He covered his paper with a book as he grunted and looked to the opposite side of the room.

I sighed as I looked back down at the paper he gave me. I started writing my response with the pencil I was about to use for my homework.

'Yes, I'm sure. And no I didn't skip any grades. I'm just really short! Aren't aren't you supposed to be doing homework?' I wrote in my much-neater-than-his hand writing.

I slid the paper back onto his desk by the drawing he started working on again. This time I got a better look at it. It was a dragon with iron scales by a cave in the forest. Gajeel in both lives loved dragons. He drew dragons all of the time. In the life where I had been to his house, the good one, he had a poster with a dragon on it and he had sketch books full of drawings of dragons.

The teacher looked up right as I retrieved my arm. I swear I thought he saw me pass the note but he obviously didn't because he didn't glare at us or say anything about it. All he did said was, "I'm going to go use the restroom. Don't do anything you wouldn't do if I was in here."

"Gah, thank goodness he's gone!" Gajeel sighed loudly.

"Yeah, whatever," I said. All of a sudden my eye sight became blurry and I could hear the muffled sound of Gajeel's voice. I felt my head fall and bang against the desk as everything became completely black.

Just like always when I was switching lives, it felt like I was floating underwater, but I could breath. Then, like a tunnel, A light appeared and got bigger and bigger as I neared it. I had inferred a while back that that light was the 'portal' to the other life.

I soon passed through the portal and woke up right where I passed out. That's how it worked. I would pass out and wake up in the same place, only it would be in the other life. The amount of time I was out cold varied every time I passed out. Luckily, this time it was short.

When I opened my eyes Mr. Dreyar wasn't in the room yet and Gajeel was out of his seat and had his hand on my shoulder and was kneeling next to me so we were face to to face.

"You okay?" He asked concern present in both his voice and his eyes. Even though I had been with Gajeel for a while now and I have passed out a lot since we got together, he still got worried every time I passed out. At least in this life. I thought it was cute rather than annoying of the constant question.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I sighed happily, a smile appearing. I was waiting the for this the whole day.

While my eyes were closed as I was memorizing this moment, I felt a pair of lips meet mine. I didn't pull away, instead I kissed him back. I brought my hand to his cheek when there was an interruption.