Chapter 11

Enjoy!!!

I sighed and looked down at my hand in my lap then back up to Lucy.

"Whenever I pass out, I'm actually switching lives," I paused to see if she was actually believing me. Her expression seemed unreadable. "In one life all of the guys that tease us are nice, but my family isn't that pleasant. In the other life, the one I'm in now, it's switched around." I couldn't help but mumble. It would be hard for anyone to believe.

"Umm... Levy.... Are you sure those aren't dreams when you pass out??" Lucy asked.

"Yes!! I'm sure!!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay. I believe you, okay?" I could still tell she wasn't sure, but the fact she was trying gave me a little assurance. "So, tell me why you were upset."

"I passed out while in the chair and switched from good to bad," I said disappointingly.

"But don't you always switch lives like that every time you pass out? That's what you said, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I said that. But I was disappointed because I have been learning how to control it.... sort of. I can switch as I please but I can't stop the sudden ones," I explained. "So this time I wasn't able to control it and I was upset because of that."

"Oooh," she paused and took that into consideration. "Well, tell me about both lives and similarities and differences and all that kind of stuff!!"

"Well," I started and continued to tell her everything. Things at home, school, in town, everywhere. What happened with Rogue and the waiter boy. As I explained how people were different in each life I realized, I would have to explain all of this again to Lucy in my other life. *sigh*

We ended up talking about a lot, like how all the girls were dating each of the guys. When I mentioned her and Natsu, she immediately got flustered and her face got pink. She waved her hands in front of us and denied it, but it was obvious now. She may not like that he was friends with Gajeel, who mainly did the teasing, and she may not know him that much, but she sure thought he was cute.

She turned the tables when she asked, "So, what about you? Who do you have in your other life?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Eerm... Gajeel," I mumbled and I thought she couldn't hear but I was wrong.

"So he's a jerk to you know but when you pass out you guys get all lovey dovey?" She asked while giggling at my red face.

"Not like you and Natsu do!!!" I remarked.

We ended up talking until the sun was going down and everyone had left. The parking lot was vacant except our cars and all of the stores' lights were turned off.

"So what do you want to do now?" Lucy asked as she looked around the nearly empty parking lot.

"Want to stay the night at my house?" I asked.

"Sure, I'd have to go by my house and grab some stuff though," she smiled as she got out of my car.

"Okay, I'll follow you to your house and you can ride with me to mine, k?" I said as she stood in front of the door, ready to close it.

"Okay," she agreed cheerfully with a big toothy grin as she shut the door and walked over to her car. I followed to her to her house and waited in my car until she came back out with a bag over her shoulder.

(A/N I felt like a stalker writing that last sentence ^)

We drove to my house with the radio playing Falling In The Black by Skillet.