Chapter 18

^_^ Enjoy and thanks for reading

I woke up to loud yelling and sound effects coming from downstairs. I got up, still in my pj's and not bothering to brush me hair just yet, and marched downstairs to yell at some one and get breakfast. I stomped down the stairs and into the living room to find Conner and one of his friends playing Black Opps with the volume all the way up and were yelling at each other to kill the zombies.

"You know, you would be able to hear each other better and not have to yell if you turn the volume down," I said, taking the remote from beside Conner and turning the volume down half way. It was better than it being all the way up.

"You were asleep and Mum and Dad are out so I thought, 'eh why not?'" Conner shrugged as he kept his eyes on the screen.

"I was asleep! That's why!" I yelled. I stormed into the kitchen to let them continue their game while I made me some brakfast. I popped two peices of bread into the toaster and got out a plate, butter knife, and the peanut butter jar. Peanut butter toast is good. Seriously. After another minute of having to listen to the idiots in the living room, the ones that I was ready to go and kill, the toast popped up with a 'ding' sound. I quickly picked up the pieces of toast with the tips of my pointer fingers and thumbs to avoid burning them. I smeared the peanut butter on both peices before putting the knife in the sink and the peanut butter jar up. I picked one up with both hands and took a big bite out of it.

"Mmmmm, finally something good this morning," I sighed into my delicious breakfast. I shoved the rest in my mouth before doing the same with the other one. I yelled at Conner and his friend to shut up before I went back upstairs. I pulled out my phone to text Gajeel before getting ready.

Me - Are you still going to pick me up at 10?

G - Yeah, dress warm.

Me - Okay

I was surprised when I looked at the time and saw that it was 9:29 AM. "Crap!" I yelled to myself. I rushed to the bathroom and took the quickest shower you could imagine me taking, and I took long showers. I wrapped a towel around me and around my hair before dashing out of the upstairs bathroom and into my room which was righ beside it. I slammed the door shut right behind me because I swear I could hear someone coming up the stairs and the only people here were Conner, his friend, and me. And out of those three people, only I was allowed to see myself after getting out of the shower. I locked the door before dropping the towel around me to the floor and throwing the one on my head on the bed. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out underwear, a bra, and a pair of grey skinny jeans. I put all of those things on before walking over to my closet. I searched through the shirts, trying to find a long sleave one that was nice but not so nice that I would wear it to church or something else that you had to dress nice for. I ended up settling on a long sleeved, black shirt that said 'Normal people scare me'. I grabbed the towels and threw them into the clothes basket near my closet. I went into the bathroom again and got the hair dryer and a brush from under the sink.

When my hair was nearly dry, just a little damp in the back, I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "You almost done?" Hearing his voice, I immediately opened the door to find him smirking .

"Sorry! I slept a little later than I meant to this morning. All I have to do is dry the back of my head," I appologized bu he just chuckled.

"It doesn't matter. I got here a bit early anyway," He said, still not dropping his smirk.

"You can wait down stairs if you want," I said, turning back to the mirror to dry the last bit of my hair.

"Hang out with those wierd gaming freaks? No. I watched them for a moment and they're like Black Opps nerds. They know every cheat and call the guns by their names and not 'that one' or any nick names," He chuckled as he stopped leaning on the doorway and came into the bathroom and stood behind me. "Here, I'll help you dry the rest of your hair," He insisted as he took the brush and hair dryer from my hands. I just let him dry my hair.

Two Lives (GaLe fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara