~Chapter 3~

Hello! Enjoy chapter 3!!!

I woke once again to my blaring alarm. Couldn't I just have stayed in bed? I got up anyway and went through the same morning routine I always did. I rushed downstairs with the smell if food taking over my nose.

"Good morning!" My mom greeted me as she sat two plates of waffles onto the table. Conner had beaten me down here today and he didn't looked rushed. He kept his earbuds in as he devoured his breakfast.

"Hi mom!" I greeted her cheerfully. I sat down and ate my waffles at a normal pace unlike my brother who was already almost done.

"You might want to hurry, the bus will be coming soon," she informed me with a smile.

I looked over to the clock by the stove. "Oh crap!" I yelled. I quickly ate the rest if my last waffle. I jumped up and put my backpack on before giving my mom a hug and kiss.

"Bye mom!" I waved as my brother and I speed walked down the driveway. Just like yesterday the bus arrived when we got where our driveway and the road met.

I boarded the bus right behind my brother. I scanned the bus and Gajeel waved me over to sit beside him. I could already tell I had woken up in my good life because my brother had his earbuds in again instead of making small talk with me and my mother.

I sat down in the seat near the back and set my backpack in my lap in front of me. Gajeel draped his arm around my shoulder. "Good morning, Shrimp," he greeted with a smirk.

"Good morning, Gajeel!" I greeted cheerfully with a bright smile. He leaned down and gave me a small peck on the lips. The bus driver started going on about PDA over the speaker. We ignored him as I leaned into him and pulled out my phone and handed him one earbud and stuck the other in my ear. The first song to play was Somewhere In Neverland by All Time Low.

A few more songs played before we arrived at school once again for the last Tuesday before winter break.

We all evacuated the bus and entered Fiore High School. When we entered I saw a few people I knew. Mr. Dreyar was hanging out and flirting with the nurse, Mirajane. Natsu and Gray were arguing. Lucy and Juvia were chatting near the fighting two. Wendy, who was two grades lower than me but almost as tall, was talking with Romeo. A few others were seen too but they weren't doing anything interesting.

Gajeel still had his arm around me even after we entered the school. "Where you going first?"

"Science," I answered. "What about you?" I looked up at him expectantly.

"Ugh, history," he sighed. "Well I will see you after. You have Writing class after Science, right?" He asked as we stopped in front of my locker.

I nodded a 'yes' to my boyfriend.

He smiled a toothy grin, "See you then!" He waved as he walked to his locker down the hallway.

Then, just like always, Lucy appeared beside me once he arrived at his locker. "You have science first today, right?" She looked at me with a smile and her science books in her hand.

"Yep!" I replied just as cheerful. We went to the science class that Mr. Fernandez taught, which was right by my locker. Erza was one of my friends that happened to have science at the same time as me, and a crush on our science teacher.

They weren't that far in age either. She was the oldest in the grade that hasn't failed a grade. Jellal, our teacher's real name, had went to college to become a teacher immediately after high school. My guess on the age difference was about 5 years, more or less.

I walked in and took a seat by Erza as she stared dreamily at Mr. Fernandez talking to another student. Lucy took a seat on the other side of me. I pulled out a book while waiting for the bell to ring. I finished a page and a half before the bell did ring and it was time to learn science I already knew.

The class seemed to go by slowly, especially since Gajeel wasn't there to bother me. Every once in a while I would take a glance at either Erza or Lucy. Every time I looked at Lucy, she was attentively taking notes and paying attention. Erza, on the other hand, was lost in Jellal-dreamland.

I was in between paying attention and dreamland, definitely not of Jellal though. More like Gajeel-dreamland. I was busy wishing that I could stay in my good life forever, even if that meant having an annoying father and brother.

Soon enough, the bell rang. 'Finally!' I thought in my head. Mr. Fernandez told us that we had no homework before releasing us. Me and Lu-chan chatted and walked to our lockers while Erza mad an excuse to talk to the teacher.

Gajeel was already waiting for me at my locker with his Writing stuff in his hands. "Hey," I greeted him as I opened my locker and exchanged my books. "How was history?" I asked.

"Boring as hell," he replied bluntly.

"Of course it was," I giggled. History was also my least favorite subject. I hated having to remember all if the different names and dates of everyone and everything.

I closed my locker and walked along side Gajeel to writing class where Ms. Evergreen taught. Ms. Evergreen was a strict teacher and she wouldn't tolerate passing notes or talking during her teaching. In that class Gajeel would sit behind me and poke my back every once in a while to try and get on my nerves.

This class passed by mush quicker. When class was over, I stood up with my books and turned around to face Gajeel. "Are you trying to make me start yelling at you in the middle of class?!" I yelled not too loud so that I would get in trouble.

"Gihi, that was my goal, but it seems I failed," he chuckled as he grabbed his stuff and we walked out.

Out of the rest of the classes that day, I only had a few with Gajeel. The rest of the day passed by and it was finally dismissal time. I was surprised I hadn't passed out all day and changed lives.

I was at my locker getting my stuff to go home when someone came up behind me. I was facing my locker so I couldn't tell who it was at first. They put their hand on my waist and turned me around to face them. It was Rogue. He kept his hand on my waist and put his other hand on the lockers behind me beside my head.

"How about you ditch that loser, Gajeel?" He said in a soothing voice as he took a step closer and instead of his hand resting on the lockers, it was now his elbow.

I put my both of my hands on his chest in attempt to push him away, but he beat me in strength by a lot.

"No! So go away!" I yelled at him but the hallways were mostly empty and there was no one who could help.

He scooted closer again. Now our bodies and faces were only inches away from each other. "Not going to happen, shortie," he chuckled.

He was suddenly pulled back and thrown across the hallway into the lockers. "I'm the only one who is allowed to call Shrimp nicknames," Gajeel growled with rage filled eyes.

He stormed over to Rogue and picked him by the collar of his dark grey shirt. Gajeel gave him a good punch to the face before throwing him down again. Rogue quickly got up and scampered away.

"You okay, Shrimp?" He asked with concern. He put his hand on my arm and looked into my eyes with seriousness.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I nodded with a reassuring smile.

"You sure? I can go beat his ass again if you want me to," he said.

"I'm fine, I promise. And no don't go beating him up, you will get in even more trouble if any teachers find out you beat him up in the first place," I reminded him.

"Fine. Whatever you say, Shrimp, Gihi," he chuckled as our bus number got called along with some other numbers over the school speakers. "But make sure to tell me if that bastard ever bothers you again, okay?" He said this time with more seriousness than before.

"I will, I promise," I assured him with another smile.

"Well, let's go home now," he said as we stepped outside the school and he put his arm around my shoulder. We boarded the bus and went home.

I am sooo sorry that it took so long to update! I hope you liked what I did write. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! I love feedback btw! See you next chapter.