𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

5:56 AM| Sunday

   I woke up disturbed. 

"Yey... Another nightmare... perfect... Let's see the bright side!" 'There is no bright side... Wait- yes there is! Today I am finally moving to my new house! I hope everything goes well...'

Buzz... Buzz... Buzz...

"Uh? Who is calling me at 6 AM?" I read the contact name. Peter. I sigh before pick up the call.

Peter: Hi! Good morning

Y/N: Hello. What the hell do you want?

Peter: Don't be so rude cutie-

Y/n: Just shut up. Talk to me when you turn into a man!

I hanged up the call. 'Why did I answered the call? I knew I was end up hanging up...'

   I went to my closet and pick casual clothes, a t-shirt, jeans and It was cloudy, so I decided to take a jacket. Then I went downstairs to talk with my father that was in the kitchen. 

"Good morning father."

"Good morning Y/n. How did you sleep?"

"Good, and you?"

"I didn't slept that much, but don't worry, I asked your uncle and some of our friends to come help taking the boxes to your new house."

"Oh okay dad, but make sure that you sleep more today!"

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll be fine."

   At that time I wasn't thinking clear, so I just agreed with my father letting some friends of mine and my uncle come but then I realized what my father said.

'Wait a minute, how my father called my friends? I don't have any here in town, I think... I never saw them after graduation... and if they are here, how would my dad have their contact?' 

Then I thought if they are here and they didn't say anything... but I just decided to wait some hours to see who my dad was talking about.

-Time skip-

8:32 AM| Sunday

It passed three hours. I already had put everything in a box, ready to move to the truck. Then I heard the bell.

Ding Dong...

I didn't believe who I saw in the door... 

"Melissa!"

"Hi there Y/n!"

"Jack!"

"Hiii bish!"

"Since when did you moved here?"

"Well..." Melissa started explaining "After we graduated our moms decided to live here and we didn't have another option except accept their decision, but it was so unexpected that we couldn't say goodbye... I am sorry Y/n.."

"Yeah... me too..." Jacob said.

"Hey, hey, don't worry about it! We are together now afterwards."

"Yeah!" Both agreed "Now let's help you move to your house!"

"Hell yes!" Everyone laughed. I went to say bye to my father so I could leave.

-Time skip-

11:38 AM| Sunday

   We finally arrived at my new house. It had 2 floors. It wasn't really small, but it wasn't big either. It had a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room in the first floor, then 4 rooms and a bathroom and a garage. Outside had a little garden.