𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

I remember that I was with Henry and another guy... but who? I can't remember his face nor his name... His name was Bill? Ugh- I can't remember...'

"Is everything alright Y/n?" Jack asked worriedly.

"Uh?- Oh, yeah don't worry." I said...

--------

'Maybe I wrote something about him in my diary-' My thoughts were interrupted by a guy with brown hair and glasses. I got up without thinking and ran towards him and hugged him.

"Uh." The man was speechless.

"Y/n?- Is that you?..." The boy almost cries while talking.

"Hello... Henry." I smiled while almost crying too. He hugs back and I see a tear running through his cheek. "Don't cry, I'm here!" I said smiling trying to make Henry stop crying and it worked,

"HENRYYY!" We heard a voice behind us. It was Melissa. She ran towards me and Henry and hugged both of us, suffocating me.

"Melissa, Get off!" I said almost dying suffocated.

"Sorry Y/n-" Melissa said apologizing.

"It's okay, don't worry, now you can hug Henry."

We laugh. Jack went near us saying hi to Henry.

-Time skip-

1:28 PM| Sunday

We four started talking about what happened while Henry wasn't with us.

"Well, I'm unemployed- I got fired two days ago..." I said a little ashamed of myself.

"same for both of us-" Jack and Melissa said.

"You got fired two days ago?" I asked them

"No. We actually are unemployed for some days. We were trying to find a job." Melissa explains.

"oh, I was trying to find a job too... I can't keep my house if I'm unemployed..." I said.

"You three are unemployed? What a jackpot-" Henry says smiling.

"Uh?-" Me, Melissa, and Jack were confused, was Henry making fun of us?

"Well... I and another owner of Fredbear's were trying to find employees. What do you think about you come work here?" Henry says.

"Well, I don't see why not!" Jack said.

"Okay then- I accept it," I said.

"Sameee!" Melissa said.

"Perfect! Let me just call the other owner, and Y/n... you might know him." Henry says, leaving us at the table while he goes to call the man.

"I... know him?" I say, 'Who might be? a close friend of mine? uh... I can't think in anyone...'

"Here he is!" Henry comes back with a tall man, with brown black-ish hair and blue eyes, like the ocean. He was wearing formal clothes, like a professional businessman. He looked really handsome.

"Hi gentleman and ladies. My name is William Afton." He introduces himself. He had a British accent that suited him perfectly. He looked at me and smiled.

"Do you remember him Y/n?" Henry asks me after I completely get lost in my thoughts about William.

"uh- If I know Mr. Afton? I'm not sure-" I said.

Jack and Melissa knew that I fell in love with him at the first sight. I couldn't focus on anything more except William. After all, maybe it wasn't love at the first sight.