𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

I wake up with a thud. I don't think twice and don't even take off William's clothes and go see what was the thud.

"What happened?!" I asked as I was coming downstairs.

-------

"O-Oh. Hi Y/n-"

"Mike?! Are you okay? Are you hurt?-"

"Oh, don't worry... It was just the pans that fell, nothing more." He said smiling."

"Thank God you are okay."

'Why am I still sad?... Did I think that it was another thing-?' I ask myself

"Y/n why are you with dad's clothes? When he comes back from work will be mad" He says laughing.

I slightly smile.

"Okay. Enough. What happened to dad? Every time I talk about him you almost cry..." Mike says, turning more serious.

"He...didn't leave to work... When I go work I always think that he would be in his office, but he never is there..."

"So... He will never come back?"

"Probably..."

"Were you going to make dinner?" I ask smiling a little.

"Well... I was, but then the pans fell and-"

"You don't have to worry about making the dinner. I can do it." I say "But thank you for the help!"

Mike smiles and goes to the living room to spend some time with Elizabeth.

I sigh heavily.

'Oh, William...'

-Time skip-

6:54 PM| Tuesday

I called Mike and Elizabeth to the table to eat dinner.

"I miss our old home." Eli said, with a noticeable sad tone in her voice.

"I don't. It was too little for us, Elizabeth."

"You lived in another house?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah, it was near the Pizzeria."

"Why did you move?"

"Well, that house had only two bedrooms. I slept in the same roon as Lizzy for some time, then dad got Rich and... here we are."

I think for a while.

"Can you give me the adress?"

"What?- ...Sure..." Mike says.

He tells me the address.

"Mike, thank you for everything!" I say smiling and running out of the house.

"What?..." Mike says confused as hell. "Again?"

Suddenly started raining a little.

'Shit.'

I continued running.

'Turn here and there... So straight and turn right.'

Some time later when I arrived there.

'I can't believe I made it. Still raining...'

I sighed and knocked on the door.

Someone opened the door, a woman.

"Yes?"

"Hi Ma'am... I'm Y/n L/n and I wanted to ask if a man called William is here..." I asked, without hope.