𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

"Calm down! I'm sure that he didn't mean it!"

"Y/n- WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAID?! WHY WOULD HE SAY "you are unforgettable", make you his assistant, and smirk that way to you if he didn't mean it?

"Melissa, talk lower- we still in Fredbear's," I said, warning her, trying to make her forget what we were talking about, and It looks like she did forgot it so I gave my number to Henry so he could talk to me about our work, I made Jack pay for everything and we went home.

-------

-Time skip-

7:30 PM| Sunday

Melissa was watching a movie with Jack while I cooked dinner. I made some soup for them and I ate a toast and drank some coffee.

"Guys, come eat soup." I said

"Soooup? I don't want soup!" Melissa yells.

"SHUT UP, YOU WILL EAT SOUP, YOU LIKING IT OR NOT!" I said yelling back at her.

"Geez- okay MOM." Melissa says with an amused face.

I just giggled. Jack was already eating his soup and Mel was going to start eating it.

-Time skip-

8:04 PM| Sunday

Everyone finished eating and we were getting ready to go sleep. The three of us were going to sleep in one bed only.

"I sleep on the sofa and you two sleep here, okay?" I said knowing that it was going to be a long night.

"Are you sure Y/n?" Jack asks, he knew what I was doing.

"Yes, I am sure. I know that Melissa won't mind at all sleep with you~" I said, mocking him.

"You little-" Jack mouths while Melissa just went upstairs with an annoyed face.

"Pffft-" I laugh at Jack.

"Asshole-" Jack says with a low voice.

"Watch your mouth young man!" I said to Jack.

"You are looking old as my grandmother." He says giggling

"Ha ha ha- You are so funny" I say, annoyed. "Go sleep already- Tomorrow your bed will be here."

"Okay okay," He says "Goodnight"

"Goodnight. Sweet dreams." I say, waving at him while he goes upstairs.

He smiles.

'He is such a good friend... Both of them are. I'm so lucky of having them.'

I go to the living room to sleep on the sofa and grab the blanket that was on the armchair to cover me.

'Goodnight world...'

-Next day-

6:02 AM| Monday

I was the first to wake up so I decided to make breakfast. I made some toasts and coffee then I put the food on the table that was in the kitchen.

"Good morning Y/n!" Melissa says while she comes downstairs.

"Hi Melissa, come here, I made some breakfast!" I said

'Maybe she is hungry.' I thought.

"No thank you, I don't want to drink coffee and eat toasts-" She said.

"How the heck did you know that was coffee and toasts? You didn't even look to the kitchen. Are you a witch or something?" I asked interested in her answer.