𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

"Well, we will take our leave." William said, picking me up and walking towards his office.

"William!" I shouted. "Put me down!"

He just smiled and took me to his office.

-----

"I think you deserve something" William says smiling.

"And what do I deserve?" I said giggling.

"You choose." He said.

"Hmmm- Oh! Well, there's actually something I wanted to ask you about-"

"Go ahead!" He said smiling.

"Well, I wanted to ask what is a redheaded woman, with green eyes and maybe 5'3 to you."

I see William's signature smile disappearing.

"Why do you ask?-" He asked me.

"Well, I've heard that you smiled to her, or at least, you faked a smile for her."

William giggles masking his sadness. 

"You are really curious-"

"Yeah" I said.

William looked really angry, so I just shut up and let him explain.

"Well, her name was Roselle. She was a sweet woman and she was a good friend of mine until my mom signed a contract with her father to an arranged marriage."

'He is married?' 

"And if you are wondering I broke the contract already."

'Oh- Good to know that-'

"And we were forced to marry each other. But the problem then was that my mother and her father wanted grandchildren..."

'What?-'

"So... We had children..."

'...'

"Hear me out first please-" He asked. "I was not in love with her, I swear."

'... Why did he tell me that? I am not jealous of her-'

"We had three children: Terrence, C.C., and Elizabeth. And we raised them but then Terrence started bullying C.C. and I started to get really stressed with the work, so I didn't pay a lot of attention to them."

'Stressed... I never saw William stressed... How? But I don't want to see it at all-'

"And when my mother died I asked my father to break the contract so he did it. But Roselle didn't want the children so I take care of them." 

"And are they alone at home?!" I asked, worried.

"No! They are with a babysitter." William said.

"Oh, okay..." I say in relief.

"I wanted to ask if you... want to meet them?"

"Of course!" I say smiling.

"Then after work, alright? " He asks.

"Okay!" I confirm.

"Thank you for what you did for me these days." He says smiling.

'Huh?'

He smiled and I left his office thinking about his words.

-Time skip-

7:00 AM| Tuesday

The pizzeria opened and I went to find Melissa and Jack until I found Henry.

"Hi Y/n." He said.

"Hi Henry!" I smiled. "Did you see Mel and Jack somewhere?"