𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17

"So you are my daughter-in-law?" Amanda asks, appearing near the kitchen door frame, smiling.

"... I-"

I feel a pair of eyes fixed on me.
------
William wanted to know what would I say to her. Would I say that I want to marry him, in front of my mother-in-law or would I refuse it?

'I think I can't do this, I'm not ready to say it to other people... William is really curious, I mean, does he even want to marry me? He left me, he didn't say a word after his mom asked the question... Is this even... real?...'

Suddenly everything turns black. I am in the middle of William and another guy, he is blond and has brown greenish eyes.

"Y/n, stay with me, I want to live with you forever." The bond guy says.

"W...What? Who are you?" I ask, a little scared.

"Dear, come to me, I will protect you and stay by your side."

"W-William?"

"Choose one of us, NOW" The guy says, raising his voice.

"CHOOSE, CHOOSE, CHOOSE, CHOOSE, CHOOSE!" Voices echoed in the black room.

"I- I-" I couldn't speak, I was almost crying. I wanted to run into William's arms.

"Enough." The guy said.

I opened my eyes again and I was in a hospital bed. I got up and I saw both of my dear friends sat on a chair, with sad expressions. My father was there too.

'William, where is William?'

"Guys? What happened?" I asked really confused.

"Y/N! You finally woke up! I thought we would lose after so much time!" The girl said.

"Why did you said that Melissa, of course I'm okay!" I said, still confused as fuck.

"Melissa? I'm Isabelle. Y/n don't you remember my name?-"

"What? Isabelle?"

"Yep, and that's Marc"

"You are kidding right?..."

"Uh? Why would I be kidding?"

"Isn't his name Jack?"

"Right... You still tired from waking up from your coma..."

'COMA?'

"P-Probably..." I say, looking down.

"Are you okay? You never stutter." Isabelle asks

"I'm fine, can I go home?"

"Wait, I'm going to ask the doctor, you can talk with Marc and your dad!"

"Okay..."

There was a weird silence between the three of us. I tried to know more about where I was.

"So... I'm in a hospital?" I ask.

"Yeah. I was really worried about you Y/n..." Marc says. 

"Oh, you don't have to worry, I'm okay!" I say slightly smiling.

Isabelle and a doctor enter the room.

"Miss Y/n, you can go after some tests."

"Oh... okay."

(AN: I know that's not how it works, but let's pretend it is.)

____________Time skip____________