𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

"Do you like him?"

"H-Huh?"

"Do. you. like. him.?"

---------------

"Y-Yes, I do..."

"I knew it. You are too 'lovely dovey' near him."

"W-What do you mean?"

My dad laughs and ignores my question.

"Hi Mr. L/n, sorry for acting like that in front of you." William says appearing in the kitchen door.

"Oh, don't worry gentleman, I'm glad that you made Y/n smile like an idiot" My dad said, chuckling.

"Hey!" I yell at my father. 

William goes behind me and grabs me by my waist again. I think that that calmed me down.

"Y/n isn't an idiot, but I'm glad that I made her smile" He says smirking.

"...And wait until he knows that I can make you scream~" He whispers in my ear.

I blush as hell and I see my dad with a confused face.

"Geez- Vincent!" I say looking at him.

"Mr. L/n can I?"

My dad chuckles and nods his head, giving permission. Suddenly William kisses me. I feel like I needed to make something about it so I 'kissed him back' and grabbed in his hair. When we break the kiss, William smirks.

"Sweet~" He whispers.

"Guys, I'm still here." My dad says with an annoyed face

"Then-" I interrupt William.

"Sorry father." I say as I put my hand in William's mouth, shutting him up and giving him a look 'stop with that'. 

"He looked like Micheal-" William said with an annoyed face.

"By the way, is Roselle with them?" I ask, a little worried.

"Yeah, she slept there." He said, reassuring me

"Good." I said as I lean my head in William's chest.

My father clears his throat. "Who's Roselle? and Michael? They have names that were used a lot in the '90s..."

'H O W.'

I sigh and I look at William, and he winks at me.

"Roselle is one of my mom's friend that wanted to live in my house and Micheal is her son." William says, making it up.

"So, they cook and clean the house?" My father asked, curious.

"No, no, they are part of the family." He says smiling.

"Oh okay." My dad smiling.

"Darling, I have to go home."

"Already?" I whine.

"Yeah... sorry." He says, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"But how are you going home?"

"I can go by foot, don't worry.

"No, no! I take you home." I say grabing the car keys that were on the table.

"You don't have-"

"Shut up and come"

He slightly blushes when I say that. I didn't understand why so I let it go. He grabs the car keys that were in my hand.

"Then I drive." He says looking into your eyes.