𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

"You too! " I said while I entered Fredbear's with Mel and Jack.

Then I opened the door and I just stopped.

------

A woman was hugging Henry and I noticed how Henry hugged her, he hugged her like she was the one that Henry wanted to share the grave with. (Wow-)

'I want to test her' I thought

"Hi Henry and...?"

She stopped hugging Henry and looked at me smiling. "...Isabella"

"That's a pretty name! I'm Y/n, nice to meet you!" I said smiling

"Nice to meet you too! Uh- you came to talk with Henry right?" She asked.

"Oh, yes I did and I brought some friends that want to work here too."

"I'm sorry Isabella, I need to give them their uniforms-" Henry says.

"Oh don't worry Henry! I'm sure that I can ask William. You can continue what you were doing with your girlfriend-" I said mocking both of them.

"W-We aren't dating!" Isabella says.

"Suree...Anyway, bye-bye" Melissa says.

When I was walking away I looked back and saw Henry with a face that said I'm gonna kill you.

'I hope he doesn't...'

When we walked away from Henry enough Jack asked:

"Wait, who is going to talk with William? and where is his office?"

"Totally Y/n." Melissa said, looking at me.

"But I don't even know where is William's off-" Melissa interrupts me.

"Bye-bye! we'll meet you in the arcade games. Don't take too long!" She said walking away.

"Don't spend money!-" It was too late, they already were out of my sight.

'Ugh- rip my wallet...' I thought. ' Now I just have to find William's office. Where it can be?'

I looked around. Tables, more tables, a stage, food, arcade games, then you find a corridor with two doors. One said Emily and another said...

'Afton, I found it!'

I knocked on the door three times and waited some seconds. I didn't get any answer so I called:

"Vincent, are you there?" No answer either, so I decided to open the door.

I opened it and I saw William sleeping in his office chair.

'Cute. I mean- Why am I thinking about him- I don't love him, he doesn't love me.'

I walked in. I went next to him and put my hand in his hair like I was petting him.

"You know, It's bad sneak in another people's office." William said, staying with his eyes closed.

"Uh- You were awake? I'm sorry!- " I said taking my hand out of his hair.

"It's okay sweetheart, you can come here whenever you want." He said smiling and opening one eye. I blushed a little, but I think he didn't notice. "...and please put your hand in my hair again."

I was surprised. I didn't know that It felt good, but I put my hand on his hair anyway.

"So I believe you came here to say something, or ask, am I right?" He said, lifting an eyebrow

"Yeah " I said. "I wanted to get the uniforms."

"Oh, the uniforms- Jack and Melissa's are right there in the box." he said with a smile.

"And mine?" I asked.

"It is on the armchair. See if it fits on you."

"Okay." I said grabbing our uniforms and going in the door direction.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Uh- Give Melissa and Jack their uniforms and go home?" I said, confused with the question.

He shut up for some seconds.

"Ohh okay. Bye-bye sweetheart~" Then he whispered something that I couldn't understand and smiled, but his first words were enough to make me flustered.

"Bye!-" I said closing the door. He winked at me before I closed the door completely.

'That man! Geez- Why does he have to be so hot- I mean STUPID!'

I ran to the arcade area to see if I could find Melissa and Jack, but I couldn't find them.

I waited some minutes and they showed up.

"Where the fuck were you?!" I said, angry.

"We went to the bathroom, duh," Melissa said.

"Oh okay, but next time hurry up!"

"Okay okay-" Jack says.

'Now that I think about, maybe what William whispered it was important... Should I go back there? I mean... maybe it didn't matter. OR DID? Argghh! What should I do?-'

"Do you have our uniforms?" Melissa asked.

"Oh- Yes I have," I said snapping out of my thoughts. "...maybe it's better that you drive Melissa."

"O... Okay?" Melissa agrees but confused. Why would I ask that to her?

We get out of the pizzeria and we entered my car.

I stayed in the back seat.

'Could William ever love me? Probably not, I meant- Of course not. I'm ugly, stupid, and-'

My horrible thoughts get interrupted by Jack.

"Y/n are you okay?"

"I am, don't worry!"

"We are going to have a serious talk when we get home." Melissa said in a serious tone.

I didn't like that tone AT ALL, so I tried to find something to say so they don't be so mad.

"Oop, I thought I was the mother?!" I said laughing

Melissa and Jack smiled, so I felt better.

-Time skip-

8:30 AM| Monday

We got home and Melissa looked like she forgot that she needed to talk with me, so I just let her be.

"Oh, don't forget that the truck will come here, to bring your stuff." I said.

"We won't forget."

"Sureee-"

"HEY! WE DON'T FORGET THAT EASILY!" Melissa yelled at me.

"Really? Don't you remember that time that we were in school that you said We will bring money to lunch tomorrow! and in the next day I had to pay for your lunches? and that time that we were in the park and Jack kicked the ball and said I will go grab the ball after I eat and we went home without the ball? and that time- "

"OKAY- okay I understand- we forget a lot! " She said with an annoyed face.

We laughed.

"But don't worry, I forget about a lot of things too! I mean, we are all humans!" ( for now lmao)

"Yeah!"

-Time skip-

8:45 AM| Monday

"Guys! The truck is here!" I called.

"Coming" Melissa said.

After the truck brought inside their things I remembered.

'I forgot to ask help before the men leave. Holy crap- What do I do now?!'

|1072 words|

(sorry for the spelling mistakes...)