𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

After the truck brought inside their things I remembered.

'I forgot to ask help before the men leave. Holy crap- What do I do now?!'

-------

'Maybe Melissa or Jack knows how to do it.'

"Mel! Jack! Can you come upstairs? Just a little" I yelled 

"We are coming! " Mel said.

Some seconds after they were already upstairs.

"What do you need bish?" Melissa asks

"Well- Any of both of you know how to assemble a bed? It's in so many pieces-"

"Y/n I am good as electrician, not as a carpenter-" Jack said and Melissa agreed. 

"Hmmm... Maybe you could ask for help to Willi-" I interrupt Melissa

"HENRY! I could call Henry! Great idea Melissa." I smiled at her.

"Bitch-" 

I look to Melissa with an annoyed face and so does she.

"I meant-" I interrupt Melissa again

"Yep, I'm going to call Henry. Wait here," I said opening the door to go outside.

"You-" I heard Melissa saying before I closed the door.

I giggled and called Henry, but he didn't answer so I sent him a message.

Henry

Hi Hen! I called you but you didn't answer so I decided to send a  message.

 Well, Melissa and Jack will live in my house for now and their beds are here but they came unbuild, so I was hoping that you could assemble them.

8:50

'No answer-' I thought 'Maybe I should wait some time.'

-Time skip-

9:08 AM| Monday 

I heard my phone ringing in the kitchen. I was in the living room so I ran to see who was calling me.

'Henry. Finally' 

Henry: Hi Y/n! Sorry for not answering your call.

Y/n: It's okay, did you read my message?

Henry: Oh, yes I did and sadly I am going to be busy this afternoon because is my turn.

Y/n: Oh... 

Henry: but William could help you!

William- Every time I hear that name it looks like my heart skips a beat. 

Henry: Helloo? Are you there Y/n?

Y/n: Oh, yes I am here!

Henry's POV (rare): 'She stuttered? That's strange- Oooh, I understand now what it's happening~'

Henry: Don't worry Y/n I will hang up the call so you can think about your man~

Y/n: WHAT?! HENRY! 

Henry: Also don't worry, I call him~

Y/n: DON'T YOU DARE HENRY!

Henry: Bye bye-

Y/n: HENRY!

'He really hung up- AARGH! THAT BASTARD!'

(Pirate 😎)