𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18

"I'm sorry for what you had to been through..." I say, releasing him.

"Don't worry Y/n. I'm okay!" He says. "By the way... what do you think about my dad?" He asks, smirking.

"Well... I think he is really hot and handsome. I love his voice and his accent. He is really caring and really flirty but I like everything about him from the top to the bottom!" I say smiling. "-I'm sorry, I got carried away-" I say as I blush from embarrassment.

--------------

"You really like me that much?" A man appeard in the kitchen door frame.

'How didn't I heard him?-'

"W-William?" I say as my tears fall.

"Yes, darling ?" He says as he makes his accent more noticeable.

"WILLIAM!" I yell as I run towards him. "D-Do you remember me?" I say smiling, hugging him with some tears in my cheeks.

"Uh? You? I'm not remembering you right now?..."

"What. Tell me you are kidding please..." I say as I hug him tighter and cry more.

I heard him chuckle. He grab my chin with his finger and with the other hand he cleaned my tears.

"I was kidding, darling." He says smirking.

I stayed flustered because of the scene I made. I slap him.

"Hey! What was that fo-" He tried to say but I interrupt him grabbing him by his shirt collar and kiss him. 

When I break the kiss he smirks.

"Feisty~"

"Asshole-" I say, taking a few steps back and looking away to hide my flustered face.

"C'mon darling, not even one minute ago you looked like you wanted to-"

I blush as hell.

"D-DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THE SENTENCE!" I yell.

"-fuck me~" He said, winking at me.

I run towards him and, like always, I fell on him. He fell too and when I put my head up I realized that I had my face in his member. 

"You want to suck me so bad then we can go to the bedroom, I don't mind darling~" He says, smirking as I blush madly. 

I let my head fall again in his member, unintentionally.

"Darling, are you going to get up or..."

"I-I'm sorry! I'm up! I'm up!" I said as I got up fastly.

William laughs. He gets closer to me and kisses me, passionately.

Mike clears his throat.

"Helloo? I'm here too." He says annoyed.

"S-Sorry that you had to see that-" William interrupts me.

"Get out." He says, coldly.

"William! Don't be so rude!" I tell him.

"He disturbed us." He says

"Dad you are so clingy-" Mike says with an annoyed face.

"I'm WHAT Michael Afton?" He says. He looked really mad.

"Y-You are the best dad in the world!" Mike says, staying straight.

William stares at Mike seriously and picks me up in his arms and carries me to his bed. He lays me in it and lays there too.