𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

He laughs. "Sorry love~"

I sigh. "It's alright..."

William kisses my forehead, releasing me.

----------

"Okay, you can go if you want-" He says. My instincts insisted that I hugged him so I did.

"You are so needy" He says, chuckling.

"Shut up Afton." I say, hugging him tighter.

He chuckles. Then we hear a knock on the door. I release him quickly.

"Come in!" I said standing up.

"Hi dear, just wanted to ask if you needed anything-" She says, smiling, like always.

"No, no. Thank you, Roselle." I say smiling back. She is always smiling so I smile too when I'm near her.

She smiled and left, closing the door.

"Can I go, darling?~" William says, making that strong accent in 'Darling', like always. Every time he does that I slightly blush.

I release him, he looks at me chuckling and I stick my tongue out.

"Do you know what they say when a person sticks their tongue out?" He says smirking and getting his face closer to mine.

"What they say?" I ask, curious.

He suddenly kisses me and I just kiss him back.

"W-WILLIAM!" I liked the kiss but it was so sudden that I almost was going to bite him accidentally.

"...They say that they want a kiss~" He answers me, smirking.

I slightly bush and look to the other side.

William laughs and I look at him. 'His smile and laugh are so pretty-' I spend some time looking at him. 

"Am I that handsome to you look at me for 10 minutes straight?"

"W-What? I wasn't looking at you!" I say, looking the other way again.

'Why did I say that- It was obvious that I was looking at him-' I mentally facepalm myself.

He chuckles and holds my chin with his finger and makes me look at him again. He stops and looks at me for some time. We start slowly closing the gap, more and more. Suddenly we hear the door open. Both of us fastly sit straight on the bed and we see Mike, Chris, and Elizabeth entering the door.

"Mom... Can we play with you?" Chris asks.

"U-Uh? Isn't Roselle there?" I ask, clearly embarrassed. I and William were almost kissing in a 'romantic way'!

"She is, but we want to play with you!" Elizabeth says, whining. "You never played with us these times you came to our house. Only daddy stays with you and we want to spend time with you too!" She says, a little mad.

It was so funny! They were jealous. I start laughing

"Okay, okay. You can go to the living room. I'll go in some minutes." I say, chuckling.

"Okay!" Elizabeth and Chris say in union while the three smiled.

I look to William and kiss him softly but with passion on the lips and make him lay in bed, then I smile getting out of the room. Everything I saw was William smirking. As I was coming downstairs my head fills with thoughts.

'WHY DID I DO THATTT?! WTH IS WRONG WITH ME?! HE CAN EASILY TOP ME! I'M SO DEAD-'

I play with the kids for some time, William never leaving my head- Then I hear my phone ringing.